[35]

*one month later because the newborn mother stage is boring as fuck lol*

kiara's pov:
i was doing the washing, going around and picking up little socks and whatever had been thrown on the floor when i saw one of billie's bras. a G cup. she used to be an e cup but you know.. milk or whatever. anyways, her bras are fucking giant!

she spends a lot of time having the babies being babysat, since she never really thought about the fact that she's actually a mom. like now, she was just lounging around my apartment while finneas and claudia took care of the twins.

i'm not trynna sound terrible or anything but like.. they're not my kids so i don't really care that billie is basically refusing to do mom things.

by day, it's like she has no kids, she's never around them. by night, she actually takes care of them. i feel a little bad but it's not like they'll ever remember being a month old anyways.

billie's pov:
i was currently texting harry. yeah, we're kinda friends now. i mean, he wanted to be friends and seemed nice so i was like.. "you know what? sure".

harry

U should come to the
café soon!! U know I'm
always here. I haven't
seen u in ages

i'm free rn actually. ur
not trynna like.. steal me
from my girl are u?? lmao jk
i think. i'll be there in 20

Haha no I would never!
I'm not a home wrecker
i actually have a girlfriend

oh wow. ok lemme get ready
i'll be there soon.

- - -

i locked my phone screen and just as i was about to start getting ready, my phone started to ring. i huffed, picking it up. the caller id said finneas so i immediately answered.

"sup?"

"jordyn will NOT stop crying. she's hungry, but won't take a bottle. she needs you, billie. scout is fine." finneas told me and i groaned.

"i'm about to go out in public, finneas!" i whined.

"bro, wear one of those breastfeeding shirts, i don't care. your daughter needs you."

i sighed deeply. it must've been hormones  or something but the fact i had to go collect jordyn made me so mad. five things i can see, four things i can touch, three things i can hear-

"billie! she's bawling! hurry up!" finneas said.

"alright! jesus! i'll be there soon!" i huffed, hanging up the phone. i quickly slipped on some high waisted jeans and an oversized sweater to hide my stomach that looked absolutely gross since i gave birth and slipped on some shoes before grabbing the keys and running out the door.

i made sure to text kiara that i had left before driving off. i drove to finneas' house, just a little bit over the speed limit, but not too fast to where i was noticeably speeding.

it's not a long drive, and so i got there quickly. when i got there, i speed-walked up to the door and rang the doorbell multiple times quickly. i heard a dog barking and then two little baby cries. sigh.