[37]

{a/n: don't be in my comments acting like u know how to take care of a baby if you don't! you look dumb. i saw someone trynna tell one of my followers who is a literal MOTHER, how to parent😭😭 it's annoying. also, unrelated but amber does not have a crush on kiara! she's straight. she's just disappointed in her best friend for being in a serious relationship with a murderer lol}

billie's pov:

harry

lemme come over! we
always just go to the café,
i'm always there! that's
where i work, i'm tired of
being there

uh.. ig lmao. lemme share
my location rq

*bil has shared her location*

i'll be there in 20

"uh, kiara? harry's coming over." i told her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"i don't remember approving of this?" she questioned and i shrugged.

"he's my friend."

"i don't like him, bil. he seems like such a creep. i get bad vibes from him." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"he's my friend, kiara. and he's coming over." i sighed.

"last time i checked this was my apartment? what happened to that?" kiara asked. i just stared at her, not saying anything. "girl if you're trynna intimidate me, it's not working. fuck outta here."

"harry is coming over." i said in a sing song voice and she shook her head.

"it would be nice to be respected in my own apartment, you know." kiara muttered, standing up and putting jordyn back in her crib before storming out of the living room.

i just looked at scout who was sleeping in my arms. she had a little pout on her face. "look at you." i cooed. "look at you pouting. my pouty baby. pouty scouty."

why do i talk to my babies?

i got a text and checked it. harry said he was outside.. that's weird, it's been like five minutes... not even five minutes.

i've come to the conclusion that harry is a weird guy. it's whatever, though. i'm not exactly normal either.

i walked to the front door and quickly ran down the stairs, leaving the babies unattended for a couple of seconds. i opened the main door of the building and harry was standing there. "sup. quick, the babies are on their own!" i said before scurrying down the hall. maybe it was a little rude, but i honestly didn't care.

we both got in the door and i sighed, locking it after me. i walked into the living room and sat on the couch. harry was standing up, observing everything in the room. i cleared my throat and he peered over at me, quietly apologizing before sitting down on the couch.

"quiet babies, huh? i thought it'd be mayhem here." harry said and i pressed my lips into a line.

"you don't know the half of it. sometimes they cry, obviously. sometimes they cry at the same time. it's hell, for real." i chuckled dryly.

"must be hard."

"it really is! but i love them a lot." i added.

"they're adorable."

i heard a door shut and i turned around to see kiara walking towards me. "hey baby." she smiled, weirdly enthusiastically.

she walked right over and sat on my lap, pulling my face towards hers and kissing me deeply. i melted into the kiss before pulling away. "what the fuck?" i chuckled nervously and she smirked before kissing me again. i pulled away. "babe, not the time."

harry just sat there awkwardly as kiara began to kiss along my neck. i let out a shaky sigh as she sucked on my neck. "kiara! i'm talking to harry." i whined to surpress a moan that i felt coming.

kiara nibbled under my ear. "i took viagra." she whispered and my eyes widened. this bitch! "i wanna show him you're all mine."

"kiara stop" i groaned. she didn't listen, roughly sucking on my neck. "kiara, STOP!" i said sternly and she pulled away.

"what, i can't appreciate my girlfriend anymore?" she asked sassily and i rolled my eyes.

"you can, when we're alone." i mumbled and she whined.

"i guess i'll just go fuck myself then." she sighed, standing up and heading towards her room.

i normally wouldn't let her touch herself, but since we weren't alone, i let her be. but she'll regret that later.

i turned back to harry and pulled an awkward face. "sorry 'bout that. she gets.. jealous." i mumbled and he nodded.

"it's fine billie-"

"no, it's not. we're not teenagers, it was really inappropriate." i sighed. jordyn began to cry and i picked her up. i nonchalantly pulled up my shirt and pulled down my bra and jordyn latched on.

i looked up at harry who had been staring. "beautiful." he said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"huh?"

"it's beautiful.. the naturalness of like... breastfeeding." he rushed out and i squinted my eyes slightly.

why is everyone being so weird today?

i realized that scout was also due her feed and picked her up, letting her latch on to my other boob. i looked up at harry who was once again staring.

"bro, can you like... stop staring? you got a crush on me or shit?" i nervously chuckled and he apologized.

"my bad. and no, you know i have a girlfriend." he said. "i didn't mean to stare, really. i just find it fascinating. sorry if it comes across as weird." he apologized and i slowly nodded. that makes sense, i guess.

"it's fine just.. stop." i told him and he nodded.

"so, tell me about the album that you're making."

1000 words

a/n: yuh short chapter again! ig its a filler. also, tell me if there's anything weird that harry said to billie that's billie didn't catch on to!! i wanna see if y'all will catch on to it lol. someone has to do it.

oh yeah, also harry wasn't lying what he said he has a gf! he really does lol.