[16]

*2 weeks later*

kiara's pov:
billie is sick. i think it's a stomach bug or something, i don't know. she keeps throwing up, it's gross. i've offered her food lots of times but she's not hungry.

i think that maybe.. just maybe... she's pregnant. it's not my place to assume, i know that! but... what a coincidence that she's feeling this way after her first time hooking up with a guy in years, huh? exactly.

i hope she's not, though. she is in no place to have a child. that kid would not be safe at all.

i wanna tell her to take a pregnancy test but i know she won't.

i looked up at her as she laid in my bed, eyebrows furrowed as she tried to sleep. she honestly looked really cute.

"bil."

she opened her eyes and groaned in response. yeah, she's been grumpy too.

"you don't think you're.. pregnant, do you?"

her breath hitched when i asked that. she then sat up. "u-uh.. no, why would you think that?" she nervously chuckled, rubbing her neck.

"billie. did marc use a condom or pull out?" i asked and she stayed silent. i shook my head in disbelief. that bitch is pregnant!

"maybe i should take a pregnancy test.." she mumbled and i sighed before agreeing.

"i have pregnancy tests there. just go piss in a cup." i told her.

"why do you have pregnancy tests?"

"girl, i think you're forgetting that i had a boyfriend up until a month and a half ago." i chuckled, standing up to go get the pregnancy test. they were the clear blue ones so there's no waiting for the lines or whatever, it'll literally say "pregnant" or "not pregnant".

i also got billie a cup to pee in. i brought them back to her and she just stared as i held them out to her. she then looked up at me. "we're really doing this?"

i nodded and she whined before standing up. "i'm no pussy." she muttered to herself. nobody said she was? like?? she's very weird, maybe she has voices.

she walked into the bathroom and was in there for a couple of minutes before walking back out and placing the nasty pregnancy test on my dresser. "now we wait." she breathed out and i nodded.

"yeah.."

we sat in a very tense silence for a couple of minutes, both of us scared for the results for a whole plethora of reasons.

after around five minutes, billie sat up straighter and took a shaky breath. "should i look?" she asked and i nodded. this is weird, i've never seen her nervous or scared before. "if i'm pregnant, i'm killing myself."

she walked over and picked the test up without looking at it, covering the part which tells you whether you're pregnant or not. she then sat next to me. "on the count of three, yeah?"

i nodded and she took another shaky breath.

"one.."

if she were pregnant, she would have to take care of the kid.. this is the woman who nearly choked her own mother to death.

"two.."

where would the baby go? billie has no job or money, she's living with me in my shoebox of an apartment. there's no room!

"one.."

would i have to help raise it? that's not my baby! if me and billie get together, will i have to be like a mom?

"oh my god.."

i snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the test in billie's hands.

god fucking damn it.

604 words

a/n: hehe i wasn't gonna give y'all this tonight but.. it's short, why not?