[9]

{continuation of last chapter}

kiara's pov:
billie smirked at my sudden neediness. "beg for it."

{a/n: y'all really thought i was that mean to not give y'all smut when it's been nearly five years since they fucked? damn i'm not that mean}

i groaned at how billie wanted me to literally beg for her to fuck me, but i saw her raise an eyebrow at my reaction, so i knew i had to literally beg or she wouldn't touch me.

yeah, she's in love with me, but she's also really fucking stubborn. "please billie, fuck me. it's been so long since the last time, i need you." i groaned once again.

billie seemed satisfied, and she used her index finger to tilt my face towards her. she stared at me intensely as i waited patiently for her to touch me.

i'm pretty much a pillow princess and billie knows that. she knows a lot about me.

billie kissed me, instantly slipping her tongue in my mouth. i kissed back, putting my hand to her face and pulling her even closer to me.

billie began kissing down my neck, sucking harshly. she moved so that she was straddling me and continued nipping on my neck. i tangled my hands in her hair and pulled lightly, causing her to let out a quiet moan.

she's a little submissive, although she won't admit it.

billie licked back up my neck and attached our lips again, hungrier this time. she pulled away momentarily. "i can not wait to eat that pussy." she mumbled against my lips before kissing me again, pulling off my shirt.

she's never been one to ask for consent. not in a "she sexually assaults people" way, more like in a "stops when told to stop way". billie would do a lot of things, but she would never sexually assault anyone, she knows from experience what that's like.

once my shirt was off, she immediately unclipped my bra, pulling away to look at my boobs. she looked like she was literally drooling. "jesus christ, you're beautiful." she muttered, more to herself than me, before latching on to my left nipple.

i let out a shaky moan, feeling beyond wet at this point. pussy throbbing. she began playing with my other boob, toying with my other nipple.

"billie.." i breathed out. she looked up at me, waiting for me to talk. "please- please fuck me."

billie smirked before reaching down and palming my pussy through my pants. i let out a throaty moan at the small bit of contact.

she then slipped her hands into my pants and began rubbing circles on my clothed clit. she quickly flipped us so that i was on top as billie sat under me. i was in a position where billie had easy access.

she then began nipping and sucking at my neck again as she lightly stroked my pussy through my panties. "please." i whispered in desperation.

billie slid my panties to the side and chuckled at how i was literally dripping wet. "so needy. since you asked so nicely.." she trailed off before shoving two fingers in me without warning.

i gasped before moaning loudly. "shit, billie." she began pumping her fingers in and out of my slowly and i let my head fall on her shoulder.

"that feel good?" billie rasped and i simply moaned in response. i was embarrassingly close already, and billie had only been finger-fucking me for like.. forty five seconds.

"harder!" i whined, lifting up my head to look at billie. i preceded my lips against hers and began sloppily making out with her as she fucked me harder.

harder, not faster, men. take notes!

i could feel my orgasm coming and apparently so could billie, as she began rubbing messy circles around my clit.

it became a struggle to kiss billie back as i sat there with my mouth wide open, eyes screwed shut, and pleasure overwhelming me.

"does that feel good? are you gonna cum for me baby?" billie asked. ah yes, she remembered my praise kink. i nodded quickly.

"i'm so fucking close!" i told her, throwing my head back.

"come on, cum for me." billie husked and that sent me over the edge.

my orgasm hit me like a wave and i had to hold on to billies shoulders so that i wouldn't fall. "fuck, billie!" i practically screamed.

i came all over billies fingers and she continued to pump them in and out of me slowly to help me ride out my high. "you're such a good girl for me." she purred, pecking my neck. she then halted her movements, leaving her fingers inside me.

i was completely out of breath, head resting on billies shoulder while i took shallow breaths.

once i had calmed down, me and billie sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"was that good?" she whispered and i giggled quietly.

"amazing."

"good. you came so quickly." she chuckled.

"man, shut the fuck up." i whined, sitting up properly. "that's the hardest and the fastest i've came in a while, my old boyfriend never even made me cum once and here you are, making me cum in a couple of minutes."

"when you're good, you're good." billie shrugged before wiggling her fingers, which i had forgotten were inside me. i gasped, jumping off her.

she moved her hand, laughing quietly before putting her fingers in her mouth, sucking them and rolling her eyes dramatically. "you taste so good."

"oh yeah?" i asked, straddling her again.

"fuck yeah. want a taste?" billie suggested before kissing me without waiting for my answer. she swirled her tongue around in my mouth before pulling away.

i smiled widely. "i missed you, o'connell." billie grimaced at that. a genuine grimace.

"i missed you way more, but don't call me that... please. that's what they called me in prison."

i nodded slowly. "sorry."

"no, it's fine, ki! you didn't know, my love." she said softly, running her hands through my hair. billie acts so loving after sex. i feel like she's scared in case i'll go into sub drop, even though she literally only fingered me.

i sighed, smiling at her, "let's take a nap."

it was early still, so billie agreed and we laid down in my bed, her being the big spoon of course.

"i love you, ki. i know you don't love me, i don't want you to say it back or anything, i just love you." billie whispered into my ear as i was about to fall asleep.

i didn't know what to say back, so i simply kissed her hand before falling asleep in her arms.

what am i gonna do with myself? i know i am not falling for this whole criminal again after i swore i wouldn't.

but. that's the thing.. i am. i'm falling hard and i'm falling fast.. and i'm not mad about it.