[31]

billie's pov:
it's january, meaning i could literally give birth any minute, i'm due february 26th. BUT, you wanna know what? i'm still doing the fucking drug deals!

my bump is like.. unnaturally big. it doesn't even look real, it's scary. the back pain, though? whew! i've never felt anything like it.

like i could be dealing crack to some fifty year old man but all i care about is that my belly seriously feels like it's falling off.. for real. my babies are big, thankfully there's no problems with them.

i haven't named them yet, so as of right now they're just baby one and baby two. baby one is a bit smaller than baby two, and that's how i tell the difference. when they're out, i'm fucked.

that's terrible! i won't even be able to tell MY OWN BABIES apart. i'm gonna be giving birth so soon, too. i'm almost thirty five weeks and the most pregnant women really carry for is thirty six.. meaning i could literally be giving birth by next week? this time next week i'll be a mama?

i sat in my car as i waited for the person who i was dealing to, to come over. however, dealing drugs wasn't what was on my mind. the only thing on my mind was that one word. mom.

i'm gonna be a mom of two. my babies won't know their dad, they won't even have a grandma. pregnancy hormones kicked in as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

if only my mom were here.

i was crying to myself when i got snapped out of my thoughts by a knocking on the window. i looked up to see a tall, dark figure and i rolled down the window. he handed me a bunch of notes and i pulled out my calculator, sniffing to myself as i typed in the numbers.

"my bad, i have dyscalculia." i mumbled and he just stared at me, his eyebrows furrowed. "i can't do math." i told him.

"oh.. okay. you good?" he asked and i shrugged, gesturing to my belly.

"i mean.. hormones or whatever but i'm fine, really." i said and he nodded.

"i hope you're good. so, you have that math thing but you can read?" i questioned. i never told him i can read but okay.

"uh.. yeah. you have the right amount anyways." i muttered, taking the small bag of cocaine out of my bag and handing it to him.

"thanks. hey, could i like.. get your number or something?"

i squinted my eyes a little bit. "i have a girlfriend."

"oh no, yeah that's fine, i meant like in a friendly way. i wanna get to know you."

"listen bud," i sighed. "i'm about to give birth in the next week or so to two babies. you'll have a better chance trying to get to know a brick wall. i'm gonna be too busy, bro."

"please? i'll wait for you." he pleaded and i rolled my eyes.

"gimme your phone."

he handed me my phone and i typed in my number, saving my contact as "bil.", he doesn't deserve to know my name fully.

"thanks," he paused to read my name. "bil. i'll see you around." he smiled, shifting his weight onto his feet rather than my car that he had been leaning on. "it's harry, by the way."

"bye, harry." i fake smiled, driving off. well, that was weird.

579 words

a/n: harry, huh.