[6]

kiara's pov:
"i think you're forgetting how crazy this girl is." amber muttered over the phone.

"but she's so fine!" i whined and heard amber laughing over the phone.

"girl whatever. i'm not in control over your love life. go get your girl i guess. i love you, gotta go." amber said over the phone.

"love you." i mumbled before hanging up. i heard shuffling and looked up from the couch to see billie standing in the doorway, staring at me. "okay.." i whispered, looking back at my phone. weirdo.

"so.. who's fine?" billie asked, walking into the living room.

"nobody, billie." i sighed, my face heating up.

"obviously it was someone." she whispered, studying my face. "you know how good i am with reading body language and all that? i read about it. i can tell you're uncomfortable, meaning you were probably talking about yours truly. i mean, you didn't lie."

"shut up, billie." i groaned.

i cant believe this is the same woman who i was in a relationship with those years ago. it feels like she's a whole different person.

"just admit it, you were talking about me." she smirked.

"i'm not trynna boost your ego, billie. besides, don't think i don't hear you moaning my name earlier." i snapped back. billie stares at me, lost for words as i watched her face quickly turn to a shade of crimson.

"well, i want you and you clearly want me, so why don't we just give each other what we really want? each other." billie suggested, another smaller smirk playing on her face.

"i think you're forgetting that you're a whole criminal." i scoffed.

"we've all done bad thing.. there's still some bad things i wanna do-" she paused "to you."

"oh yeah, amazing. that's so reassuring, billie! you wanna do bad things. the red flags are flying high, babe." i chuckled, looking away from her.

"i said bad to you, not bad for you.." she trailed off.

"like what?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you'll just have to wait and see, babygirl." she shrugged, biting her lip.

"okay." i sighed, closing my eyes. i felt sad for some reason. "you wanna do good things? you wanna cuddle?" i asked billie and she stared at me.

she hesitated before replying. "no."

"girl, if you want me you gotta put some effort in first." i muttered, shaking my head. i kinda wanted to cry. my period is definitely coming. i opened my mouth to say something else but my lip began to tremble so i decided to close my mouth again.

billie muttered something to herself before huffing and plopping down beside me, pulling me into her arms. i nuzzled my head into her boobs, my favorite pillows in the world.

i was feeling a million emotions at billie's touch, one particular emotion overpowering the others. i turned so that i was looking at billie, acting on how i felt.

i rested my hand on her cheek and by the time she glanced at me, my lips were on hers. it felt euphoric. why did i kiss her? i'm not sure, it just felt right.

billie kissed back, resting her hand on the back of my neck as she deepened it. she pulled me so that i was straddling her and reattached our lips.

she began softly sucking my bottom lip before sliding her soft tongue in my mouth. her hands slid down to my ass and i smiled into the kiss. she never changed.

we made out for a couple more minutes and billie began kissing my neck, causing for me to put my hand on her chest, lightly pushing her away.

"i- we cant.. i'm on my period." i breathed out and she frowned.

"bro, i want you so bad." she whined.

"i'm sure you do." i chuckled, rubbing my hand up and down her thigh.

she swatted my hand away. "stop that, i'm already horny."

"then let me take care of you." i suggested, palming her crotch. her breath hitched and she let out a whimper.

"no." she reluctantly pushed my hand away. "i gotta take care of you first. you know, ladies first and all that."

"i feel like i'm the only person you've truly cared about." i chuckled.

"oh- no, yeah. a hundred percent. everyone else can drop dead right now, i don't give a fuck, all i want is you. i still want you to be mine, by the way."

"billie, i don't think you understand that being in a relationship with you is literally like making a deal with the devil." i sighed.

"oh, i completely understand, you just want you to make your damn decision quicker."

"you're crazy, billie. sure, you're you and i love you, but you're dangerous. every single thing about even letting you stay at my house is extremely dangerous." i explained to her.

"i'm dangerous to everyone but you, baby." she said softly, grabbing my cheek. "i would do anything to protect you, i would never hurt you. you would be my everything, just like you were when we were together."

i sighed, running my hand through my hair. "can you at least give me some time to think?" i asked and she nodded, taking her hand off my face and lightly pushing myself off her.

what do i do? am i falling for her again?

i miss being in a relationship with her so bad.. she treated me like a princess.. maybe i want that again...