[3]

billie's pov:
"o'connell! get up!" a guard yelled, waking me up. i jumped before groaning, snuggling my head into this lauren girls neck. for a straight girl, she seemed to like me.. a lot. "and brown, get off her!"

i opened up my eyes and looked at lauren who had been staring at me sleepily. "i go home today." i smiled, apparently too enthusiastic for the girl as she frowned.

"we're probably never gonna see each other again." she whispered, seemingly sadly and i nodded.

"that's what happens when you break the law and go to prison. you don't see people." i shrugged, patting her arm and indicating for her to roll off of me. she did and i sat up, stretching.

i closed my eyes as i stretched and i got startled when she pushed me up against the wall, kissing me. "woah- calm down, straight girl." i chuckled.

she kissed me again, softer this time and i kissed back, my hand going to the back of her neck.

"billie o'connell, you're lucky you're out today because i would have killed you if i saw you eating that girls face one more time." one of the guards said from outside the cell and i sighed loudly. damn cockblocks in this prison, they never give me a break!

"damn, alright." i muttered, moving away from lauren.

"i'll never understand y'all homosexuals."

"and i'll never understand why that forehead is so big." i clapped back.

"like you can talk." lauren snorted and i furrowed my eyebrows. i pinned her up against the wall by her neck roughly and she hit her head.

"i'd love to know who the fuck you're talking to?" i gritted through my teeth and she gulped. "you're nothing but a fuck to me. don't think i wouldn't do overtime in this prison just so i could beat your ass."

"you'd do overtime for me, daddy?" she smirked and i pushed her back into the wall.

"girl, fuck you." i groaned before going to my bunk, sitting down and brushing my hair. that's all i really could do. at 9, the guards would give me my clothes that i wore four years ago, when i came in here but for now all i could do was brush my teeth and hair.

i sat there, staring into the distance as lauren climbed up into her bunk.

{a/n: y'all know that one part in the doc where she's like in an elevator and staring? yeah.}

my mind was racing. i'm about to see kiara. i might make a move on her too. me and lauren sat in silence, an awkward tension now looming over us.

"o'connell, you're out." a guard called me, opening up the cell door and i let out a girly squeal. i headed towards the door and lauren called me.

"i'll miss you." she admitted. i just stared at her for a second and nodded, my blonde hair falling in my face before leaving the cell, looking around the prison that i would never see again.. hopefully.

the guard brought me to a small room and gave me my old clothes and shoes. i got changed into my old ass clothes before beginning the progress of being discharged from prison.

***

the guard brought me outside. finally. i'm free. i let out a huge sigh of relief before looking for kiara. i saw her sitting on the roof of her car and wanted to scream with all of the excitement that i had pent up. keep it cool, eilish. keep it cool.

kiara's pov:
there she was. besides from the fact her hair had grown out so much that she was back to her natural color, she looked the same.