[4]

kiara's pov:
okay, so.. here's the thing. billie and i.. never even broke up. like yeah, we both moved on or whatever but we never even got closure. that's why i wasn't hesitant in kissing her at all.

for the years that she was in prison, i found my mind wandering to the thought of her, her lips. more explicit thoughts than not, what can i say? she's good.

so now, as we're both laying in my bed, fully clothed, big bad billies head stuck in a book, she's all i can think about. i blame the kiss. i was fine before that.

she never used to read, i guess prison changed that about her. nothing to do for so long that you start doing shit you never would've done before. yeah, i've been to jail so i can kinda understand how billie feels. not really though, she went to full on prison.

"whatcha reading?" i asked her out of pure curiosity.

"the bible." she said nonchalantly, flipping to the next page.

i chuckled quietly, grabbing the book so that i could read the cover. my smile quickly dropped when i saw that she really was reading the bible.

"bro, what the fuck? was the kiss really that bad?" i asked, putting my hand on my chest in mock offense.

"shut up." billie groaned, snatching it back. "i just wanted to read and it's the only book i could find."

"you- you wanted to read?"

"yeah bro, it's all i've been doing for the past four years besides fucking bitches and working out." she explained

"oh." i stared at her and she smirked, putting the book to the side.

"i missed you a lot, you know. let's do something." billie mumbled.

"like what?"

"let's get drunk." she suggested, although she said it with a very firm tone.

"bet. let's go to the store."

***

"bro do you know how long it's been since i've gotten drunk? or high? or even been to the store??" billie exclaimed, bouncing up and down in her seat.

i was gonna call her cute, but then i remembered she's a literal psycho and would probably kill me or some shit.

"i know." i laughed quietly. "get whatever you want. i'll pay or whatever. just.. don't spend over fifty dollars." i sighed quietly. "i mean it. my job doesn't pay well."

"oo what's your job?"

"a stupid drive thru." i grumbled, shutting the car door.

"you like it?" she raised an eyebrow.

"no." i let out a noise that sounded like both a laugh and a scoff.

"quit then."

i looked at her like she was crazy. she is, but.... "girl? if i quit then we'd both be homeless. not just you."

"not true! i could just start selling again." she shrugged as we walked.

"nuh-uh.. you are crazy. you trynna go back to prison?!" i asked and she just shrugged again

"i don't really care." she chuckled.

i shook my head before stopping. "wait." i said, stopping billie. i dug through my bag, pulling out two face masks. "you've gotta wear these every time you go to the store now." i told her and she raised her eyebrows.

"for real?"

"yeah, have you never heard of covid?" i asked and she shrugged as she put her mask on.

i shook my head once again as we walked into the store and looked at billie. she looked like a kid in a candy store. "go crazy." i muttered and the black haired girl ran into the store.

i quickly followed behind as she went to the aisle with all the chips and dips and shit. "TAKIS!" she yelled, giggling as she grabbed multiple bags.

she opened one, taking one out and shoving it into her mouth. she moaned at the taste, closing her eyes. "bro, i'm tearing up right now." she told me and i laughed quietly.

"nah, deadass. i think i missed these more than i missed you." she admitted and i raised my eyebrows.

"uh.. fuck you. go find somewhere else to stay."

"i was kidding!" she chuckled. "i did miss takis a lot though..." she trailed off. "oh my god, bro! you know what we should get?" she asked and i raised an eyebrow. "taco bell! i would kill for a burrito."

"i know you would, bil." i mumbled, my bank account crying. "get a job and we can get taco bell."

"imagine i got a job at taco bell." she whispered dreamily.

"do it." i mumbled, staring at all the takis in her arms along with the open bag in her hand.

"you need a basket?" i smirked at her and she nodded. i went to get her a basket from the front of the store before coming back to find her. once i found her in the candy aisle, impatiently waiting for me, i gave her the basket and she threw everything in.

"let's go to the liquor aisle." i suggested and billie nodded eagerly.

***

"i though about you every day in prion, you know?" billie drunkenly admitted. poor girl has turned to a lightweight. 

"oh yeah?" i smirked.

"fuck yeah baby! how could i forget that pussy?" she slurred and i gasped before laughing.

"damn, billie." i chuckled, shaking my head. i was steamed, not drunk at all. billie got ahead of herself and was probably black out at this point.

she scooted towards me, trying to subtly run her had up my thigh and i giggled. "gimme kiss." she muttered. i leaned in, capturing her lips in a soft kiss.

billie on the other hand, had different plans. she wrapped her hand around my throat, squeezing it and slipping her tongue into my mouth. i moaned softly before pulling away.

"i am not about to have sex with you." i told her firmly and the furrowed her eyebrows. 

"why not?"

"you're drunk and i'm not." i sighed, pecking her lips.

"i give you my percent or whatever. now lemme eat that pussy." she whined earning a chuckle from me.

"i will! when you're sober." i smiled, booping her nose.

"eww- don't do that!" she swatted my hand away, shaking her head. "that's gross."

"you're gross. you have no clothes by the way." i added. "not wearing mine, either. i gave you somewhere to live and that's enough from me."

"kiara, will you be my girlfriend again?" she randomly asked and i shook my head.

"you know what? lemme get you some water." i groaned, standing up. "billie, go wait for me in my bed."

"should i strip?"

"no, but that would be nice!" i yelled, now too far away to hear her say anything else.

i rolled up a glass with water and brought it up to my room, seeing billie laying on my bed with her eyes closed.

"i'm not asleep." she whispered before letting out a soft snore. i giggled quietly at how fast she fell asleep, tiptoeing quietly to my bed.

i set the glass down on my bedside table and cuddled into her as she slept, kissing her cheek.

"goodnight, eilish. i love you."