[39]

omniscient:
"-yeah i've been thinking of like.. taking her out on a date and stuff." harry explained and billie nodded, furrowing her eyebrows. 'that's his girl, why is he worrying about that?', she thought to herself.

"well i mean, that's normal for a couple." billie chuckled confusedly, but decided to play along. "what're you planning on doing with her on the date?" she asked, her tongue subconsciously drawing circles around the tip of the straw in her mouth. harry noticed this, but chose not to vocalize the thoughts he had in that moment, instead focusing on the thought of his girlfriend.

"i don't know, i was thinking of bringing her to a restaurant-" he began, but paused at the sound of the voice coming from his ear piece.

"he has arrived." they announced before harry cleared his throat and glanced at the baby in the stroller beside billie.

"sorry. as i was saying, i was thinking of bringing her to a restaurant, since i wanted it to be all fancy, but she has mentioned wanting to go to se the stars." harry told billie and she listened, glad to be having a normal conversation with harry for once.

"right. and why are you taking her on a date?" she asked.

they both heard the jingle of the café door opening and billie ignored it, while harry's eyes darted towards the door. a tall man dressed in black jeans, a black hoodie with his hood up, a black leather jacket, and black air force ones had walked in. he and harry made eye contact before harry looked back at billie.

"sorry, i've gotta serve him. i'll be right back." he apologized and billie shook it off as he stood up from the couch, walking behind the register. although this was a well thought out plan, he was still nervous. he had grown quite an obsession with billie, how could he not?

"pink drink, please." the man ordered.

"seriously?" harry questioned, more so to himself before sighing and getting to making it. the pink drink wasn't even on this café's menu, but so many people ordered it, that they just decided to start selling it. it cost an extra dollar for inconvenience.

once the drink was made, harry handed it to the man, without even charging him for it. he then speedily put milk, cream, vanilla and ice into the blender and blended. he was going to pretend that it was a new drink on the menu. once it was finished blending, he poured it into a cup and stuck a straw in.

"yo, bil!" harry called her. this is when the man began walking towards her. billie was too busy looking at harry to notice.

"what's up?" she asked.

"this new drink, you've got to try it." he insisted. billie was a little skeptical, but she still stood up and walked over to taste it, bringing one of her babies, scout, over. jordyn, the other twin, was napping in her stroller. not for long.

billie's pov:
i took a sip of the drink. "it's good, kinda boring, though." i told harry and he agreed.

"you're right, it's not-" he was cut off by a shrill cry. i instantly snapped my head back to see where it was coming from and my blood ran cold.

the other man who was in the café had taken jordyn. i let out a shriek, shoving scout into harry's arms and running over to him.

harry's pov:
hey, i'm supposed to be the knight in shining armor!

billie's pov:
i heard a clicking noise. "the doors locked!" harry yelled. the man couldn't escape but he still had my fucking baby!

i punched him in the back of the head as he was faced away. "let go of my fucking daughter before i blow your brains out!" i yelled. he stumbled and tried to pull the door open. "it's locked. give me my baby if you don't wanna die, got it?"

"you've got a gun?" was the first thing he said.

"fuck yeah i do. it's in my bag." i said. i heard a gun cock and furrowed my eyebrows only to see harry pointing my gun at the guy. "did you go through my- SHOOT HIM!" i yelled. the guy handed jordyn back to me and held up his hands in surrender. i cuddled her to me for a second to soothe her crying before shoving her into harry's arms and grabbing the gun from his hands.

i hit the guy in the face with my gun and he fell on the floor. i straddled him and started hitting him, harry and the twins just watching while jordyn cried. she's hungry. his face was covered in blood but i didn't care, i wanted him dead.

omniscient:
billie continued to punch the man who tried to "kidnap" her baby. he just laid there and took it, knowing that he was going to be paid hefty amounts of cash for taking it.

once billie was done, she got up and unlocked the door, kicking him in the stomach one last time. "get the fuck out, you're lucky i didn't kill you." she spat. all harry could think about was how glad he was that one, his manager wasn't here and two, it wasn't a busy day at the café.

the man got off the ground and scurried our, leaving a small pool of blood on the floor behind him. billie sighed in a mixture of emotions, taking jordyn back and cuddling her into her chest. "my poor baby." she whispered. when jordyn didn't stop, billie pulled down her maternity shirt to feed her.

when harry started to make billie uncomfortable once it came to feeding the twins, billie looked into maternity shirts so that he couldn't see her entire breast while she fed them.

billie slowly sat down on the chair, shaken up after everything that had just happened. "just.. give me scout." she told harry and he did. she held scout to her while she just stared off into space, thinking about how she had just almost lost one of her babies.

after a couple of minutes of silence, jordyn was finished feeding and billie sat her up and patted her back to wind her. billie just watched the tiny baby looking around the room with tear-stained cheeks. she had no idea what had just happened, and that's what got to billie.

a singular tear streamed down billie's face as she put scott back in her stroller. she held her baby to her chest as he began to cry.

harry just stood there, not knowing what to do. "is there anything i can do for you, billie?" he asked and billie shook her head.

"i'm sorry, i'll go." billie mumbled, kissing jordyn's cheek and putting her in the stroller beside her sister.

"no, don't-"

"i'm gonna go." billie told him and he reluctantly nodded.

"how about you come for lunch some time? i understand that you might feel anxious about bringing the babies now, so you can just come on your own." harry suggested. billie sighed.

"i don't know, there's too much on my mind right now. i'll think about it." billie said, wiping her tears. "thanks. for.. helping me." billie sadly smiled,
turning to harry.

"it's fine. take care." he smiled back as billie left.

billie sighed to herself once again. "i'll have to."

1245 words

a/n: how was it?? lmk. i tried doing omniscient pov to do something new lol so please tell me if u liked it

also! billie crying wasn't her "feeling sympathy", she was crying for herself because that's her baby.