[18]

don't forget to comment 😡

billie's pov:
"yeah, she was all over me, bro."

"marc, can you shut up?" i gritted through my teeth. me, marc and jayden were sitting in jayden's back yard. he had couches out here, so that's where we sat.

"what? you embarrassed? didn't seem embarrassed when you were screaming my name." he laughed, hitting jayden's arm playfully. jayden didn't look amused at all, though.

"i'll fucking kill you." i told him, trying to control my breathing. pregnancy hormones are making it very hard to resist hurting people!

"you wouldn't, my dick is too good." he laughed, wiping an imaginary tear.

yup. that's it.

i stood up and punched him in his face, hitting his nose. i heard a crack too, that's what he gets.

"fucking waster." i muttered before kicking him in the balls. judging by the way he doubled over in pain, my baby'll be his only kid.

i then plopped down beside jayden who was staring at marc who was laying on the floor, groaning. he then looked and me and let out a small laugh.

"bro, you're like five feet tall and you just floored this guy with two hits." he chuckled. "..oh but his blood! not on my fake grass.." he whined.

"-and i'm seven weeks pregnant." i added nonchalantly. i guess that was my way of telling him that i'm pregnant.

"you what?"

"yeah.. i'm pregnant with this guy's-" i gestured to marc on the floor, "kid. this was my way of telling you both, i guess."

"huh?" marc butted in.

"yeah.. you're a father lol." did i just say "lol" out loud? "that's what happens when you say you'll pull out and then don't!"

"bro.." he wiped his nose, wincing. "fuck."

his nose was bleeding... a LOT. pretty sure i broke it.

"you're saying.. i'm a dad?" he choked out. he looked gross.

"yeah.. but this is gonna be my baby, not yours, got it? my kid doesn't need a dickhead like you in their life. please leave, your face is making me sick."

i froze when i realized i could feel his dry blood on my hand. if you know me by now, you know that i can't stand blood touching me. i looked down at my hand and.. "oh, hell no."

i ran inside jayden's house and to his bathroom. i instantly threw up into the toilet, throwing up even more when i thought about the blood that was on my hand.

once i was sure i was finished, i flushed the toilet and turned on the sink without looking. i put soap on my hand where the blood was and when i tried to rub it in, i heaved again, throwing up straight bile. i whined, looking at myself in the mirror. i should've gotten an abortion. technically i still can... but no.

i finished cleaning my hand and dried it, looking at myself in the mirror. i look so... bad?

i shook my head and walked into jayden's kitchen, where he and marc had migrated to.

"bro, his nose is broke." jayden told me, laughing.

"fuckin' karma."

kiara's pov:
"yeah, she just wants to talk to you guys. she has something to tell you... and something to ask."

"what does she have to say and ask?" finneas asked through the phone.

"that's not really my place to tell you. please, just for a half hour, let her talk to you guys. she needs it more than you realize, and definitely more than she does." i told him.