[28]

{stop what you're doing! you see that little star in the bottom left corner of your screen? click it! treat my book how you'd want yours to be treated!}

billie's pov:
a month later, and the song has been uploaded to streaming platforms under my name. finneas insisted that i sung it, saying i have a good voice. i mean.. my voice is okay? i can sing, i guess.

i've gained like a hundred thousand followers on instagram. i'm not famous, obviously, but now that finneas has posted me on his instagram i'll probably be known as "finneas' little sister" forever. annoying.

anyways, twenty weeks pregnant, five months down, less than four to go. the twins will definitely be premature, twins always are.

who knew pregnancy back pain was this bad! whew. i just wanna spend every waking minute on the couch. i've still been going to finneas' house and doing deals, but that's all i've been doing. me and finneas' relationship is pretty much rekindled, besides the fact we don't talk as much as we used to.

i was currently on my way to the hospital for a scan. i'm gonna find out my babies' genders! kiara is at work. we agreed that she didn't have to be here, since they're not her babies. i obviously don't want marc here either.

i pulled up to the hospital and looked at myself in the rear view mirror. same old fat piece of shit. lovely!

thirty minutes later and the doctor was scanning my belly. "would you like to find out the gender today, billie?" she asked and i nodded.

"can i like.. find out if they're identical?" i asked.

"yeah! you can find out either or both, really."

"okay.. yeah, can i find out both?"

"sure." she said before rubbing the scanner on my belly more, focusing on one area. "right. so, here's baby one." she pointed at the screen and i pouted. "you wanna find out baby one's gender now?" she asked and i nodded. she moved the thing around (god, she's gotta tell me what the fuck it's called) again before writing something down. "okay, so baby one is a girl!"

i smiled at that. i always wanted a daughter.

*flashback to when billie was five!*

i dressed my dolly in her sleep suit and picked her up in my arms. i then fed her her bottle. she was very hungry after our day in the park with zoe.

i want a real baby. i turned to my mommy who had her camera out taking pictures of me. i smiled for the camera before running over and hugging her leg.

"mommy? how do i get a baby in my belly?" i asked nicely, rubbing my belly.

"you eat a special seed and the baby gets planted in your belly, bil bil." she told me.

that makes sense. i have an idea! i'm gonna be a momma! "mommy, if i'm really, really nice today and i eat all my food, instead of ice cream after dinner can i have the special seed? please momma?"

she laughed at that. "only adults can eat these special seeds, billie. you can have one when you're a grownup." she told me. oh no.

"but i want a baby princess." i bursted out crying. this isn't fair!

*end of flashback*

"really?"

"huh?"

"it's really a girl?" i asked the doctor and she chuckled, nodding.

"it's actually two girls, billie, but you seemed to had zoned out." oh my god.