(Sneak peak) Chapter 17

I heard the bath water rushing out of the tap quickly and roughly. I knew he was coming back for me, that evil monster. I held onto the edge of the bed when he started to pull me. I whined and yelled profanities, but somehow he managed to get my clothes off in the process.

"Why are you doing this Chad?" I questioned annoyed with him.

"Because I care about your well being". He carried me over his shoulders, with me in only my boxers. I didn't like that he said things like this, it made me think about too much at once. I'm already tired, depressed, and confused; I don't need more added on top of that.

Once he set me down he ordered me to take off my boxers, and I did accordingly because I didn't feel like arguing. I saw a twitch in his lips before his face went back stoic. The asshole is enjoying this. His arms were crossed and he gestured with his head for me to get in. I followed his commands and got in. The warm water burned my cold skin, but the pain felt good.

"Happy now?", I asked mockingly.

He got down on his knees and leaned over the tub with his elbows on the edge. "Very", he whispered. I don't know if it's just me and my fucked up emotions, but it seems like he was answering a different question.