Chapter 10

This chapter may feel a little rushed to some, but I had ideas, I just didn't know hold to hold them out without boring you, so I apologize in advanced if it feels too rushed. Once I'm done with this entire story I'll probably edit it and clean it up anyways. That's Jess's mother in the photo above.
------
My mother of all the damn people I know wants to see me. "You're lying right? .... Dad please tell me you're lying".

"No son. I'm not lying".

"Dad! There is no way in hell that I want to see that bitch that claims to be my mother".

"Now you watch your damn mouth boy. She is still the woman that gave birth to you and raised you. You better respect that".

"I better do nothing". He groaned, resting his head on the back on the seat. There was a terrible silence over us the entire drive to wherever it is that we're going.

30 minutes later ...

I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. I've had to sit her for 20 minutes listening to her chat about how she's going to visit me, and stupid memories that don't mean shit to me. She's sitting there staring at my father and I with a fake smile plastered on her face. Bitch, hoe, slut.

"How are you doing?" She asked with a big disgusting smile putting wrinkles in her caked face.

"Fine, no thanks to you".

She opened her mouth to say something before closing it once more looking down at her hands. "Just because I love someone else does-".

"I don't give a damn Sarah. I couldn't care any fucking less, so how about I cut this short. All I think of you now is the hoe that cheated on my father. Nothing more, and everything less. I may have come out of your vagina, but it takes more than that to be a mother, and you're not mine. Bye, have a very nice time fucking your little whore". I smiled and walked away listening to her cry and my father yell at me to apologize; over my dead body will I apologize to that woman.

I stood outside not knowing where to go. Maybe I'll surprise Derek with some sweets and we can watch movies while I rant and he sits there emotionless listening to my bitching, pretending to care but zoning me out because he really doesn't want to listen like a true friend does. Yea, that's what I'll do.

I googled the nearest bakery, which luckily was in walking distance and bought a cheesecake, freshly baked cookies, and vanilla mixed with strawberry ice cream. A taxi stopped right beside me and I gave him the address to my dear friends house. I called him but he didn't answer so I just left a quick voice mail telling him that I was coming over.

Quickly I paid and thanked the taxi driver so I could walk into the building. A man came to the door, he was quite handsome, but far from my age. "May I ask who you are?", he questioned in a deep charming voice.

"Oh, yea sorry. I'm Jess I came by to see if Derek was here."

"You're Jess! Yes he's here come on in. I assume you know where his room is".

"Yea I do". I sped up the stairs trying to get away from his father that seemed a little to excited to meet me. I set the bags down opening his room door only to see a sight that had me wishing I never came.

He was grunting with his lower half pounding into the girl under him beneath the covers. "Derek", I whispered feeling slightly betrayed. He turned to look at me with guilt and fear on his face. He jumped off of the girl running to meet me in his full nakedness.

"It not what it seems". That's what they all say.

"Hey boys would you like some .." His father came strolling up the stairs stopping to see his son standing naked before me.

I shook my head running down the stairs holding back my tears as best as I could. "Jess!", Derek screamed trying to get me to come back to him. No, no, no, no. This is all a lie, why would he- how could he? It felt like my chest was caving in on my heart making it hard to breath. I didn't want to walk or run or anything. It hurt so bad. I called a taxi hopping in it and trying to escape the pain he's caused me on the way home.
It hurts so bad.