Chapter 20

That is the new image of Roman. Yay I've found the time to update before schools starts, because I surely know I won't have the time once it does. Please remember to be patient around that time.

We walked into the coffee shop being greeted by the smell of fresh coffee beans and a very attractive man. He waved to us from the little circled table he was at, he looked at me with a raised brow, but not one filled with anger, just suspicion. I was equally entranced with him as the many people in here were. He seemed so inviting, but too elite to come near. I'm made of money, but damn does he look ... Lucrative, sophisticated, rich in every essence.

He stood up with a presence of friendly authority to hug Chad, while a smug smile covered his full lips as he glanced at me. "So you're the pretty boy that has my friends going crazy". He turned to Chad with a bitten lip, "I had heard you were bi Chad, but I sure as hell didn't believe it". He chuckled and shook his head. I didn't understand what was so funny, maybe he still is an asshole. I grinned with clenched teeth trying to control my annoyance.

We all sat down deciding what we wanted to eat on small the paper menus. Everything seemed so simple, nothing really stood out to me, but since I was hungry I had to decide on something. Once I figured I wanted a half grilled cheese sandwich and a pomegranate tea I went to the line to order. I knew that they were talking about me while I was away, but I honestly didn't care. There's nothing they can say that I'm afraid of someone knowing. Plus this Roman guy must be intrigued with his old friend's new sexuality. I wonder if Chad's sexuality was sparked by me ... No, probably not, I shouldn't get too cocky.

I was bored standing alone. I could hear all of these voices around me but I couldn't depict any of their conversations, it's highly annoying. Luckily Chad and Roman came over with their orders. Chad rested his elbow on my shoulder, is this going to become our thing? I moved his elbow off of me so I could tell the person what I wanted, but he only came up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder. I actually kind of wanted him to wrap his arms around me, but I wasn't going to let him know that. I tried to walk away once I finished ordering, but of course he didn't let me. He gripped my hip tightly before letting go, I took it as him telling me to stay. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes; I may pretend to be annoyed, but it actually brought some comfort to me.

Once he paid for his order we left Roman, and went to sit down. I felt slightly bad, this is supposed to be him and Romans time, yet Chad is paying a lot of attention to me. Maybe I should try to be more considerate that they haven't seen each other in a while.

I was looking down at the pepper shaker in my hand when I heard a familiar voice. I knew it was Derek, but I had really hoped that it wouldn't be. "What is he doing here?" I sneered out in frustration.

"My good ole buddy Roman invited me, you know we haven't seen each other in a while. It's rude of you to try and push me away". He smiled that ridiculous, disgusting, heartbreaking, breathtaking, smile of his while slapping a hand down on Roman's shoulder. Shit, he still has me in his hands, and I hate it. It makes me feel like some cheap whore that can't deny her money source.

"I wasn't pushing you away from here, don't worry about it, because I'm leaving". I rushed out in-between the process of picking up my things, and speeding out of there as quickly as possible. I could hear Chad calling me, but I didn't give a damn, I wanted gone, and I wanted gone now.