Chapter 11 (part 1)

That is Brant. [this is back in Derek's POV]
-----
I was waiting in the front of the school with my friends for Jess to come, but I didn't see him at all; maybe he's late. The bell rang for first period, but I was pulled to the side by Natasha. I smiled letting her pull me into a corner.

"Hey I tried to get you to look at me, but you wouldn't and I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out tonight?", she said winking.

"Nah, I'm sorry Tash, I'm not really feeling it".

"Don't worry, this is supposed to give both of us pleasure remember", she smiled and pat my shoulder. "Hit me up later if you are. Bye babe".

"Bye", I whispered as she rushed to class. She really was a sweet girl, that's what I liked about her. Shit, I was late; there's no use to rush now.

I felt Mrs. Delly's eyes glaring into the back of my head as I walked to my seat. I expected Jess to look up at me and blush or something, but he just stared at the table. I stared at him hoping to get his attention, but of course no such luck. I scribbled on a piece of paper very quickly not wanting to get caught. Are you ok ?, It read. I threw it at his head and pointed to the white paper ball when he threw a questioning glance my way. He rolled his eyes and bent over letting me get a quick view of his ass in those jeans.

He read it and wrote down speedily on the paper. He slid it into my table without looking back; the message said, Yes now leave me alone. Of course he'd say something like that.

No you're not. Now don't be a dick, I wrote down as fast as I could, and threw it back actually hitting the table this time. I saw Bailey raise an eyebrow at him but he played it off by giving a small fake smile. He crumpled up the paper and hid it in the desk. Why won't he just talk to me, can't he see I'm willing to listen.

I wrote on another paper not letting anything stop me, Please talk to me. He flicked me off without turning around; I can't believe he did that, that bitch. I cursed the word asshole under my breath.

The bell rang, and he seemed to zoom out of there as fast as he could. I went to catch him, yet Brant tugged my arm asking me about going to a party, I automatically said yes just so I could get away, but I was too late. I huffed walking to my next class ignoring Brant completely.

All throughout class I was antsy; I got asked several times by people if I was okay and I just ignored them. Is he ignoring me because we had sex? I can't have him not talk to me again, it's excruciatingly irritating, and I thought we were on a good page. My teacher, Ms.Brennan came up to ask to me if I was okay or needed to go the nurse; I just looked up at her smile and shook my head before laying it back on the desk. She was a nice lady even if she's being fake most of the time, but who even cares it's in her job description.

I strolled out of the classroom not wanting to cause a show when I was already getting stares. I'll just have to act normal until I can talk to him so I don't get sent to the counselor office because of some concerned teacher. This period went by fast and gladly it was lunch now. I was one of the last of my friends to get there as usual, and I wish I was the first this time. I saw Chad walking up to Jess with a smile on his face; if I got here earlier that could've been me. I grouched my way over to the table sitting down fuming over my crush with my best-friend.

They walked over laughing and shoving each other playfully just trying to get on my nerves. I really don't understand; I told Chad to back off and he goes and does this, right in front of my face! I glared at Chad, but of course he keeps his eyes off of me since he knows what I'd fucking do to him. Jess was even sharing his sandwich, why is he eating his food! Chad, that bitch. Jess moaned and it was hard to control my anger; I know it's stupid, because he's only eating a sandwich, but all I could imagine was him withering under Chad moaning and begging him for more.