Chapter 9 - part 1 (Edited)

Guess who the picture above is?? That's right it's Derek. He may change later on in the story, or I may have to find images of people that aren't him, but look similar since I don't know the name of this man, so just roll with it.
----------
Shit.
It looks like I was attacked. I mean, I was attacked by a damn sex God, but that's not the point. I need to figure out how to cover this up. Ugh, I don't own any make-up, I'm a man.

My head was numb replaying the images of him caressing my body, sucking my neck, pushing his big thick meat into my tight sweet ass. I sighed while stretching out my fingers. I've got to stop thinking like this or I'll never make it through the day.

I strolled down the stairs making myself some breakfast since the housekeeper had the day off. I made waffles with powdered sugar, strawberries, and a light layer of syrup on top. I sighed after swallowing my first bite. I've been so exhausted lately, it's been a while since I've relaxed. My dad is meeting up with my mother today to discuss their divorce. A tight pain erupted in my chest around my heart. My family is breaking up, all because my mother's a whore. A groan escaped my mouth when I took my last bite.

I quickly took a shower and threw on a black hoodie, some dark slim fit jeans that were cuffed at the bottom, and my black converse. Hopefully the hood would block people out. I grabbed my back-pack before plunging my earphones into my phone trying my best to ignore the painful emotions. I completely ignored my driver letting him take me through New York's traffic to school.

Whilst pulling up my hood I walked past my annoying peers and Derek. He didn't even notice that it was me, I was glad. I went strait to my locker ignoring any glances that I got from the girls. One even said 'I'm so mysterious and sexy'. I don't even want to be here.

I leaned my forehead against the cold
metal of the lockers sighing deeply. My eyes burned with the threat of tears but I knew now was not the time. Someone bumped into my shoulder before immediately apologizing. It was Chad.

"Uh- you okay man?" I nodded quickly and rushed away from him not looking back. I just want to be left alone; my day is already going to be shit I don't need anyone else to make it worse.

I hid in the bathroom until the bell rang. Every now and then I'd hear someone piss or boys talk about the finest girl in school, but all in all I was able to relax until first period was calling the names of every student in the school. I took a quick piss before heading to class. I kept my head low and tried to keep all attention off of me, but it only attracted more.

Bailey was as perky as always. Brant was complaining to her about how he's been benched on whatever sport he plays outside of school and Derek .. Well Derek wasn't here. I really didn't care enough to ask though.

My dad was speaking to my mother today, that thought kept running through my head. This sick humor found it quite funny how she was a whore when I thought she was this amazing person all this time. My mother, if I could even call her that. She's leaving my father and I for some man who probably has nothing. Who would leave wealth and open arms filled with love to some skank on the side of street? Who would leave her own son for some man that she barely knows? Years of commitment and an entire family, her own son for some man. Mother of the fucking year ladies and gentlemen; her name is Janette Jemington. Her best qualities are cheating and leaving her family behind while breaking hearts. She likes broke torn down filthy men instead of rich gorgeous men that she has a family with, and she is a terrible mother. Everybody applaud please. A small puff of air escaped my nose due to my terrible sense of humor; so damn funny isn't it?

I can't believe this. She's leaving. She's leaving me, her son. She can't. Who's going to be here when I can't talk to my dad and I need my mothers shoulder to cry on? Who's going to be on my side when times get tough? Who's going to love me like a mother should? Who's going to be my mother, because she sure as hell isn't. Why did she do this, why?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Derek had came in. Once I saw him staring at me I couldn't stop feeling his gaze on the back of my neck. Can he just stop? Something hit the back of my head. I turned around to see him pointing to a paper ball on the floor. Rolling my eyes I bent over and picked it up.

Are you ok? It read in small handwriting. Yes now leave me alone.

I leaned back sliding it onto his table slyly. I heard him un-crumple the paper loudly, no wonder kids get caught for reading notes. He quickly threw it back hitting the table this time. Bailey rose an eyebrow at me but I just gave her a small fake smile making her believe it's something stupid.

No you're not. Now don't be a dick. I crumpled up the paper not responding and hiding it in the desk. I didn't feel like this right now.

I listened to mrs Delly talk about how we were going to be studying matter and energy in space and time. I felt another thump at my head. I turned around glaring at his naturally smoldering eyes. I might as well drop this class, I already have all of my credits I don't really need to take it.

Please talk to me.

I flicked him off without turning around, but I knew that his face would be priceless: I heard him mutter asshole earning a grin from me. I am an asshole, I admit I am.

I was bored to the extreme for the past half hour until the bell rung. I am definitely dropping that class. Derek tried to catch up to me but I got lost in the crowd of kids while Brant held him back to ask him something. He looked irritated and impatient while talking to Brant, but it's too late; I was too far anyways.

Chad. He found me and snuck an arm around my shoulder. "You are going to talk to me about your issues whether you like it or not, so suck it up kiddo".

"I'm not gonna do shit, so get the fuck away from me with your nosiness". Can't anyone take a hint?!

"Aw too bad babe, I like being near you". I couldn't help the light blush that was being stubborn and wouldn't go away. His chuckle told me he noticed. "Calm down. I'm just a friend that wants to help you". I got all hot and heated for nothing, he wasn't even flirting.

I sat in my assigned seat which was too close to him for my liking right now. Of course the universe hates me and decides that we'd be working on our research for this article that we're supposed to be writing. I want to work by myself but Chad thinks it's a good idea that we work together, since we are researching the same thing and all.

I didn't even get any work done.