Chapter 29

Chad and I didn't really do much. We ate artichoke and cheese dip with Mexican chips after he forced me to call my father and tell him of my whereabouts. At 10:00 I decided it'd be best if I spent the night, since it would soon be too late to call a cab. Chad had offered to sleep on the couch, but I insisted that it was fine if he slept next to me; I trust him more than I trust myself to be appropriate. He kissed my neck softly before rolling to his side and drifting off to sleep. I soon feel asleep next to him with thoughts of a relationship with Chad on my mind.

When I awoke it was the next day. I was very well rested and Chad wasn't in bed. I figured he'd be making breakfast since there was a delicious smell wafting into the room. I slowly stretched my limbs and used the bathroom before walking in on Chad pouring two glasses of orange juice. He's kinda cute when he's being domestic. "You're finally awake". I smiled a small smile and raised my arms above my head to stretch, it's like every muscle would repeatedly tighten once it was stretched out.

"You made breakfast" I somehow grunted out through my stretching. A bright smile rose on his face and he shook his head.

"Of course not, but it is very delicious and you should eat some". I settled at the bar counter top devouring the french toast, bacon, sausage, and fruit. It's all so good. I want a blueberry muffin, maybe I'll have one later on today. He stood up and ate along the counter while talking on his phone. I obviously eaves dropped, well it wasn't really eaves dropping since he wasn't hiding anything.

...

I can't

..

I'm busy

..

I'm with Jess today

... ...

Look I said no, so leave me alone.

He sighed heavily after hanging up and rolled his eyes. "Who was that." I couldn't help but ask.

"Roman, he wants to hang out". He scratched the back of his head and took a bite sized piece of French toast. Why doesn't he just hang out with his friend, it's not like he sees him often, and I don't want to come in-between their friendship.

"Why don't you hang out with him?"

"Because, I want to hang out with you". He stood in between my legs and gave my lips a quick peck. I knew I was blushing, but I rolled my eyes anyways.

"You should hang out with him. He's your friend."

"Eh, I don't wanna". He's so stubborn. I chucked when he rubbed his morning scruff into my neck. What a child. He stared at me and I immediately felt immensely embarrassed.

"What are you doing" I averted his eyes not knowing how to handle the situation.

"Nothing, you're just cute". I bit my lip trying to stop the smile coming on, but it was useless. "I am going to take a shower, don't sneak off. I will find you". I stuck my tongue out and continued to eat, he says he'll find me? Maybe I will leave, just to spite him.