Chapter 11 (part 2)

That in the photo is Jess. P.S - since I forgot what day of the week I left the story off in this chapter is on a Saturday when the little lines start.

He stared deep into my eyes and shook his head slowly. "You", he said pointing to Natasha. "Get out, just hurry up and get out. And you", he said with a growl pointing at me. "Meet me in my office as soon as you put some clothes on. You make me sick." I nodded my head and rushed to my drawers.

Natasha already had her pants on and tried to come up to me but I told her to leave me the fuck alone. Why did she have to agree to having sex with me, why did we have to do it today, why did I make such a huge mistake. I threw on sweats and a random t-shirt before rushing out of the room to see my father. I was scared when I entered his room. His eyes held no love only disgust and disappointment. I sat down and looked at him hesitantly.

He waited a while to stare and judge me before speaking. "I haven't stopped you from having sex because I know I can't; if my dad couldn't stop me I can't stop you, but I expect some more respect than what you did. You go and fuck a girl in my house while I'm here. Have some damn respect, I expect more from you. And I actually thought that you cared about that boy, and the one time I meet him it's for me to see him in pain because the person he liked was fucking someone else."

"I know dad. I know I'm wrong, but I mean ... It's not like we're together".

"Because you're not together. Oh I see, so if while me and your mom were starting to like each other and I messed around and we ended up not being together and you weren't born it'd be fine. Because technically, we weren't together".

"But it's not you and mom-".

"It doesn't fucking matter! The fact that you can even accept that what you did was wrong is pitiful. I hope for that boys sake that you don't earn his trust back, because you'll probably just hurt him all over again".

"No I won't! I care -".

"Don't you dare say you care about him. If you cared about him you wouldn't have fucked someone else".

"Dad...".

"Get out of my office". I stayed there with my mouth wide open until he got up opened the door and gestured for me to exit. Is he fucking serious? Yea I messed up, but I'm his son, shouldn't he be understanding. I groaned and slammed the door to my room. I need to fix this. Fix this with my dad, with Natasha, my best-friend, and most of all, with Jess. I've hurt him so bad. I had to fix all of this, but for now I'm going to sleep.

--------

When I woke up I decided to call Natasha first. She agreed to meet me at Starbucks for a quick drink and conversation. I'm surprised she even picked up her phone with the way I talked to her last night.

I quickly got dressed in dark jeans with a plain white long sleeve t-shirt and a warm black trench coat over it since it was snowing lightly. Winter sure is coming. It was late November almost December, and I still missed my mom.

I got into the town car and headed to the closest Starbucks. It was full of people in suits getting their daily dose of coffee. Natasha was already there sitting down drinking her hot coffee. I smiled awkwardly and sat across from her.

"How are you?", I asked.

"Besides from feeling like shit because my friend and his father yelled at me I'm fine".

"About that ... Look I'm sorry." I stared at her and she just raised a brow waiting for me to continue. "And I don't think we should do this anymore".

"I was waiting for that. It's fine, this was supposed to be for when we were both single. Not when one of us is taken, I wish I would've known because that dude probably hates me now. Why did you even agree?"

"I just, I guess I was mad. He and Chad were flirting and I guess I got jealous so this is how I got back at him. He just wasn't supposed to find out."

"You're an ass".

"I know".

"Well, are you even sure that they were purposely flirting"?

"I mean they looked really into each other". She groaned and pinched the sides of her nose before rubbing her fingers over temple.

"You need to not jump to conclusions, and you need to talk to Chad". She stood up and put her coat on. "Good luck Derek. I'll talk to you another time".

"Thanks", I said almost inaudibly. I stared out the window for a while just thinking about how badly I handled everything. I wish I could start over. I ordered a white chocolate mocha hot coffee and went home in a taxi. A single tear left my eye when I saw a happy couple on the side walk. That could be me. I walked into my room and laid on the bed crying. I just want to be with him, not anyone else. I want him here right now, but of course he won't be, because I cheated.

My dad came in about half an hour later and looked at me with eyes that still held disappointment. "We're going to see your mother in a week for Thanksgiving since she can't come down here. I haven't told her about what you've done because I actually want her to be happy when we surprise her with our presence, but as soon as Thanksgiving is over I expect you to tell her, do you hear me?" I nodded my head and he slammed my door shut. How would I even begin to tell my mom. She's so understanding, but one thing she hates is a cheater, and I'm a cheater. I'm even disgusted with myself, I'd be surprised if she's not worse than my father. I'm terrible.

I wanted to text Chad and tell him that I wanted to talk to him, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. This would mean that I've fully excepted it's my fault if I call him, and I'm not ready for that. I'm just not ready.