ᵐᵉᵉᵗ

"Lee, Bae, Hong, Jo, Ju, Kim, Yoo", Kangmin giggled after mumbling his friends surname.

"Am i hearing someone calling me?", Yeonho tilting his head acting to find that someone.

Kangmin just giggling at the side while swinging his legs.

"Are you just gonna sit there all day long? C'mere. Wash this onion", Dongheon shoving a small basket that consist a lot of onion.

Without quibbling, he take the basket and turn to the sink.

"Do you know what are we gonna make today?", ask Hoyoung that just appeared by his side from nowhere.

"Of course i know. It's dosirak, right?", Kangmin glaring at Hoyoung with a smile.

"Good boy. I though you just sitting there like you're in your own world", Hoyoung speak as he getting far.

"Are you doubting me?", Kangmin continue again while his hands rummaging the onions in the water.

"Aniya...", Hoyoung continue to do his part.

"You know what? I can imagine how happy we will be there. Don't you excited making this? After we arrived there, we will open this food container and eat while enjoying the sceneries. I can imagine that Kangminie will get teased again and his food will be taken by Heonie hyung", Yeonho that excited for their trip started to talk more.

"Isn't that you? You know that you eat more, right?", Dongheon trying to protect himself.

"And Gye will make a performance for us. That flip... How is it goes?", Hoyoung trying to do flip but finally considered himself as fat after fail flipping.

"Na'ah... I won't flipping if there's unnecessary", Gyehyeon shaking his head while still focus on his job.

"If that so, Yeono need to sing for us", Minchan acting like he's singing.

"Don't forget about mom and dad argue scene too", Yeonho continue and making Dongheon raise his eyebrow.

"I'm a single dad here", ask Dongheon while tilting his head trying to find that 'mom'.

"Omo, are you forgot about your wife?", Minchan giggling as his hands didn't stop to do his job.

"Ani, aren't this need to be film?", Yongseung finally open his precious mouth.

"Of course. And that job will be done by... Chanie hyung...!!", Yeonho spread his arms to Minchan.

"Yeah, you know what i'm major in, right?", Minchan smirk as he proud of himself.

"Didn't ask", and there is Gyehyeon who will always shut his friends mouth.

They continue to do their job and this is the first time of this day where Dongheon remain calm.

*****

They're sitting facing each others on a train heading to their destination. And there are beautiful sceneries to enjoy.

"Chanie, film this. It's gonna be bop", ask Dongheon.

"Can't you see that i'm filming right now?", answer Minchan with a question.

Meanwhile, Gyehyeon and Hoyoung are playing with their phone and having a trouble with each others about their air pod connection.

And there is Kangmin hugging the basket of their lunch that still warm with a wide smile. He's excited to have lunch together. It's been a while after the last time they had lunch at outside.

*****

"I want to eat now. Gimme that lunch box", Yeonho trying to reach the basket of their lunch.

"Na'ah. It's time to play first. Until dawn, then we can have our lunch", Hoyoung pull the basket to his side.

"Hey... Then it's not lunch. I want to eat lunch. Not dinner", Yeonho whining as his belly also whining wanted to be fill up.

"Ani. We should have lunch first. Then, play until dawn. Then, enjoying sceneries until the sun set off", Dongheon pull back the basket to his side.

"How can we play while our belly are full?", Hoyoung trying to pull back.

"Can you enjoy playing while your belly are empty?", Dongheon hold the basket tightly.

"Of course, i can".

"Then, it's you. How about the others?".

Meanwhile, the others are just smiling and enjoying the scene.

"Hm... I told ya. There will be this kind of scene", from whining for food, now Yeonho whining because of his older friends.

"And you know what? You started it", Gyehyeon glaring at Yeonho.

"B- but, i just wanna eat".

And there are double scene in the same time.

-----

After they fill up their belly while playing, sun is setting off.

"Look, we don't have time to play because of eating", Hoyoung whining over the same thing.

"Then, you can go play alone", order Dongheon while still staring at the sunset.

"It's not worth it. It's time for the sunset now", Hoyoung sit beside Dongheon and letting his leg staright just like Dongheon.

"It's pretty, isn't it?", Yeonho that have cheered up, started to talk more again.

"Of course. This is what we waiting for. Everyone here are waiting for this too", reply Minchan that easily feel sympathy if someone got ignored.

Meanwhile, the others just staring at Minchan. They wanted him to start playing guitar for this memorial moments.

"Okay, okay. I'll start", Minchan finally take out his weapon and start to ring it.

The surrounding become quite back as everyone enjoying the sunset.

But, because of the quite situation, Dongheon starting doubting Kangmin's condition.

He turn his head to the other side where Kangmin sitting next to someone that beside Dongheon.

Kangmin looks like staring at other things instead of the sunset.

"Kangmin ah, gwaenchana?", ask Dongheon and Kangmin doesn't reply.

"Kangmin ah", the second call until he only receive the others attention instead of Kangmin.

"Kangmin ah", finally Yongseung who beside him try to shake him up.

"Huh?! Mian, hyung. What is it?", Kangmin looks concern because of him suddenly pensive.

"A- Are you okay?", ask Dongheon again.

"Huh? Err... Yeah, i'm okay", Kangmin looks stuttering and making his friends worried.

"Serious?", continue Hoyoung wanted a certainty.

"Of course. Am i looks sick, right now?", Kangmin giggled at his last word because of awkwardness.

"Yup", Yongseung reply as fast as Kangmin shut his mouth.

"Ah...", Kangmin sighing and turn to the front back as his friends looking at each others and feeling the same way towards Kangmin.

"𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝".