ˡᵛ. 1

"Aahhhh!!!".

"Kangmin ah! Kangmin ah!", Hoyoung's shaking Kangmin's body hardly out of worried.

"Hah!", Kangmin drastically get up from his lying.

He look at Hoyoung's face with a terrified facial emotion before immediately hug Yongseung behind him.

His friends paused and looking at each other especially Hoyoung. It's strange that Kangmin skipped Hoyoung to hug someone else.

"You should rest more, Kangmin ah. You must have a bad dream just now", order Dongheon while caressing Kangmin's back.

"Erm...", Kangmin's shaking his head that still bumped into Yongseung belly.

They paused again. Kangmin seems wanted to avoid Dongheon and Hoyoung and they all realized that.

"Anyway, Kangminie. Whatever you dreamt just now, you must have enough sleep. It's okay if you want us to company you", continue Yeonho.

Kangmin turn his head to Yeonho infront of him. They can see how pale Kangmin is and he seems really need more sleep.

"Then, can you company me?", ask Kangmin with a low tone.

Yeonho looking at his friends and trying to give signal to give him permission but....

"It's okay. I can sleep now. At room", Kangmin get up from the sofa at the living room and gone to his bedroom.

They paused again before Minchan finally open his mouth.

"Is it happened again?".

The others just looking at each others and just shrug their shoulders before doing their chores back.

Even they've gone back to their own things, everythings feel aren't complete. They're still worrying Kangmin.

-----

Kangmin bumped his face on his pillow. He still can feel how his anxious rushing in when he had that dream. Everything's feel real. How he can see his own friends got killed by his own friends.

"That's how this game will be. I hope you're ready".

"Haah!", Kangmin's breathing heavily and immediately shut his ears with his pillow.

"You know that you can still hear us, right?".

"Shut up!!", Kangmin scream out of madness.

"It's all up to you. You can ask us if we need to keep silent then we will keep silent. But, it'll happen if you obey us back. Just like before. How you try what we tried. How you follow who we followed. How you do what we done. How you obey our-".

"Shut up!! I said shut up!! Is it not enough to play me like this?!! Is it happy to see me like this?!!", Kangmin finally get up and facing with that blurry figure again.

"Then, is it happy to abandoned us like this?".

Kangmin paused. His chest can be seen he's breathing heavily.

"You're no longer my friends. You take me as friends with benefits. You're different with them. They take me as a good friends. One more thing, you're not a human. I'm regretted it when we first met. When i first try what you tried. Follow who you followed. Do what you done. Obey all of your order. It's all just a burden to me now".

"Aren't that all your happiness now? You will never meet them if you never met us. You should think it over again".

Kangmin just looking at them fiercely without reply any.

"You know that we will do everything to get you back to us, right? Isn't seven is a lucky number?".

"What do you think you can do?".

"Everything. Like make you abandon them".

"Go away, you sh*t!", Kangmin throw his pillow to that six figures and it just disappeared.

'Knock. Knock'.

"Kangmin ah. Kangmin ah, are you sleeping?", Minchan's voice heard from the outside.

"Oh, y- yes... I'm just awake", Kangmin's trying to find an excuse.

"Oh, okay. We've prepared dinner. Can you come in?", continue Minchan with a calm voice.

"Okay, hyung", Kangmin try to control his tone too.

-----

Kangmin's just stirring his bowl of kimchi soup. He didn't have guts to eat since what happened to him recently.

"Kangmin ah, is it still hot?", ask Minchan. He's worried if the soup didn't tasty since he's the one who cooked it.

"Hm? Erhh... No. I can eat it now", Kangmin immediately take a spoonful of that soup. He's trying to act normal when it's obviously not.

The others paused once again before Hoyoung finally open his mouth.

"Is everything okay, Kangmin ah?".

"Huh?", Kangmin widen his eyes like he's surprised by Hoyoung that come from nowhere although he was there from the start.

"Ah, erh... Yes. Okay. E- Everything's okay", Kangmin stuttering again.

"Is it happened again? You don't have to keep it a secret. We also need to know. You shouldn't feel burden alone. We don't care if you want to share your burden with us. You always welcomed to tell us everything since we're your friends. We're your family", Dongheon continue with a long words.

Kangmin lowing his head. It's right, he really feel burden. But, he don't want his friends to feel it too even if he's welcomed.

Kangmin's staring into his bowl. Again. He's stirring the soup while his friends still talking to him. He can't hear it. He's into his own world. Again. Until he feel like his eyes slowly fall into the bowl and....

"Hah!", Kangmin immediately open his eyes widely because of shocked.

Strangely, his mouth releasing bubble everytime he open it. He feel like it's hard to breath. And he can tell if his body levitating. He can tell that he's in.... Water.

"Hyung!!", he's trying to call out his friends but he can't if he didn't open his mouth.

"Mmh!", Kangmin's trying to dive up but he can't. He tried with all of he's strength but he still can't even move to the water surface.

He was really scared and he can't breath normally until he feel really exhausted and finally he feel something grabbing his leg. He try to lower his head while his hands still trying to dive up and....

He can't see other than hand that grabbing his leg because of dark underwater. He's shocked as his heart feels like skipping a beat. He's out of oxygen after he gasped because of the hand that grabbing his leg.

"ARGHH!", he can't avoid it and finally screaming.

"Aargghh!! Hyung!! Hyung!!!", he scream as hard as he can and finally out of oxygen and...