ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ-2

After a few days, Kangmin seen to be playing with his imaginary friends again. Moreover, he was destroying things at their school.

Before, their guardian arrived at their class, Dongheon quickly calmed him down.

"Kangmin ah, stop it".

Kangmin unbothered and still didn't stop.

"Kangmin ah, it's not good".

"What?", suddenly, Kangmin faced him swiftly with a question and the things he's doing just now immediately stopped.

"It's not good to destroy things. It's not good to disturb everyone else's properties", asked Dongheon strictly.

"But, they said it's good", replied Kangmin refer to his imaginary friends.

Dongheon froze. He never experienced to have an imaginary friends so he didn't know how to handle Kangmin. But then, he found a way.

"Do you want to follow me?", asked Dongheon and Kangmin just nodding.

--

"Look, do you know what they're doing?", asked Dongheon.

Kangmin shaked his head.

"They're planting some plants. Do you know what plants is?".

Kangmin shaked again.

"Plants is a creature that lived like us. They're breathing like us. They need to live too. Looking at them, do you know why they're planting plants".

"....... To let plants live too".

"Right! It's a good thing to do. Let other creatures to live like us is a good thing. Now, let's follow me".

"They're fixing that roof. Do you know why?", asked Dongheon again.

Kangmin shaked again.

"It's been raining cat and dog nowadays, the roof broke because of that. If the roof broke, the rain can come in from above. They're fixing the roof to avoid people from getting wet from rain. Can you guess if it's good or not?".

Kangmin just nodded.

"Assa! Now, you know. Let's play some more", Kangmin was dragged by Dongheon again.

Although it seems kinda bored for him, but it's fun as long as Dongheon by his side.

--

"Is it okay for us to stay up late?", asked Yongseung that seems to be sleepy that time when it's around 1 am.

"It's okay as long we stay quite. Teacher Noh will never awake", answered Hoyoung before Yeonho started a conversations.

"Kangmin ah, have you played with your other friends like us?".

Kangmin nodded and pointing at his side where he spotted his imaginary friends.

"No, not that. Yah... You made me shivering", Yeonho suddenly getting away from Kangmin.

"Yeono hyung means, if you have human friends before?", explained Hoyoung.

And Kangmin just shaked.

"W- Why? It's not fun. Playing with others is fun, you know. You should play with us then", Minchan giggled.

"Kangmin ah, why do you didn't have friends before?", asked Yongseung. This was getting serious when Yongseung's opened his mouth.

"They told me not to", Kangmin answered quickly.

"Ani. Other than that? Before you know them?", asked Yongseung again strictly made the others just watching.

"........ My mom didn't let me to", replied Kangmin and suddenly the situation was getting gloomy.

"Why?", asked Dongheon.

Kangmin just shrugged his shoulders.

"For me, my mom once didn't give me play outside because it's rained. So i didn't catch a cold. But then.... I didn't got to see them again because of that incident. My house got burnt and they're...... Yeah, when i was playing outside", everyone was getting sad when Yeonho explained that.

Their parents gone with the same way as Yeonho's. They've been friends from childhood since they're  neighbours. But then, their neighbourhood got burnt by electric flash and it was a big incident back then. The children that have lost their guardian have been removed to this orphanage since there is no one wanted to replace their mom and dad's places.

"Then, why did your mom didn't give you permission?", asked Gyehyeon try to change subject.

".......... She just didn't let me. I really wanted to have friends back then", explained Kangmin again then situation was getting gloomy again.

"So, that's why you be friends with them?", asked Minchan and that's gonna be sensitive question for Kangmin until Dongheon smacked his hand but then, Kangmin answered naturally.

"Yes. They came to me when i feel lonely. I have been playing with them for a long time. Now, i feel like i'm they're best friends", explained Kangmin again and have made they're shivering again.

"What did you play? Is it fun?", asked Dongheon continueosly.

"It's kinda fun. We've destroyed neighbour's plants, robbed our neighbour, killed my mom's fav fish and our cat, Maomao. I've once stabbed everyone's in my house included me. Other than that, i've hid dad's work documents and made him argue with my mom".

They were froze. It's kinda feel like afraid but he's only 7 years old but then they felt like wanted to run but he will never do that again, right? They have mixed feeling about Kangmin that time.

"I like to be friends with them. They told me that i've experienced the things that other kids never experienced in their childhood. Oh, and the best part is.... I've burnt our house and watch it from outside. That's why i'm ended up here. That time, i didn't know why they were laughing, but then it made me laughing too. Hahahah", Kangmin giggled slowly at the end of his stories.

The other were froze. At that moment, they knows what they would feel about Kangmin. They're scared and the six of them ran to each others bed and left Kangmin alone. Again.

--

A few days later, Dongheon came by with the others and finally greeted Kangmin again.

"Hey, do you wanna play something?", asked Dongheon.

"I'm playing right now", answered Kangmin coldly while picking out the pointed-up plants off a huge vase.

"I told you plants are a creature too, right? If you picking them up, they will die and it's a bad thing", Dongheon sounded strict.

"........ But, they're doing it too", Kangmin answered latter refered to his imaginary friends.

"But, it's not good. All of the thing you've played with them are a bad thing. They're not a good friends. Let's left them alone and play with us", Dongheon took Kangmin's hand but suddenly he snatched it back.

"But, i'm enjoyed whatever they do".

"Kangmin ah!".

Kangmin froze while starred at Dongheon and Dongheon also starred at him.

"You're not my mom, isn't it? I hate her. Don't make me hate you too".

That time, Dongheon was froze. Kangmin just left them with a words that everyone's not gonna expect from a kids that only 7 years old. Only Dongheon that have matured knew that.