ˡᵛ. 4 (𝐈𝐈)

'POOF!!'.

The figures disappeared and he can see the pot flying and....

"Aahh!!".

Someone that was behind the figures screaming while avoiding the pot. Slowly that someone's figures can be seen by Kangmin. And....

"Hyung!!", Kangmin run as hard as he can to that someone that known by him as Dongheon hyung.

"Wh- What was that?", Dongheon seems confused and his eyebrows crunched because of weirdness.

Kangmin that standing right infront him paused. He can tell that.....

Dongheon can't see him.

"H- Hyung...", Kangmin's whining and trying to hold Dongheon's arms but....

He can only feel air. He can't touch Dongheon but he can see him. But... Dongheon can't both.

"Is it bothered anyone?", Dongheon reached his head to everyone's room trying to take peek on them that are sleeping.

"Wh- Why Kangmin's room opened?", Dongheon quickly approach his room.

"H- Hyung.... I- It's okay. Let it open", Kangmin's trying to stop him again. He don't want Dongheon to enter that room. But, like he did just now, he can't touch Dongheon.

"Kangmin ah, are you asleep?", Dongheon switched the lights on.

"No, hyung. I'm awake! I'm here!", Kangmin stand infront of Dongheon. He's trying to catch Dongheon's attention by waving his hands but Dongheon still can't see him.

The only Kangmin that Dongheon can see is sleeping Kangmin.

"Kangmin ah, wh- why are you sweating? Ani. Did you crying?! Kangmin ah! Wake up!!", Dongheon's trying to shake him up.

Kangmin just looking at him that trying hard. Yes. He's crying and unexpectedly Dongheon can see him through that sleeping Kangmin.

"Hyung.... I....- I'm not dead yet, right?", Kangmin slowly approach Dongheon and sleeping Kangmin.

He sit on his bed while looking at Dongheon that trying hard. He can see Dongheon looks so much nervous and this is first time he saw that expression on Dongheon.

He stood his head low. He can't let Dongheon tried more. It's useless to awake a dead body until he completely lost hope.

He's inhaling a deep breath and exhale it with a heavy breath before speak.

"Hyung, it's okay. You don't have to worry. Now i know how it feels like. I thought it's only happened in movie but.... I can't believe.... Am i dead now?", Kangmin's crying even more. He clenched his fists really hard. He can't control his breath normally. He still can't believe but he don't want Dongheon to suffer more.

Dongheon stand up and run to the outside. He's enter Gyehyeon's room, the nearest and quickly run to others room as fast as he could.

Kangmin can't raised his head anymore. From the corner of his eyes, he can tell that his body's stopped moving. It didn't moving just like before anymore.

Then, the six figures appeared again infront of him.

"You're really clueless, aren't you. You will never knew it or did you acting clueless?".

Kangmin grit his teeth while stil facing down. He clenched his fists with the blanket of his bed in his fists.

"You really didn't realize it?".

"Stop asking me things, b*tches! If you wanna tell me, then tell me! You don't have to talk to me.... Please stop..... Talking to me...", Kangmin's crying even more. He don't know how long he need to cry. Is it until this is over? Or he need to hold it himself?

"You're in dreams, yet you still can see the reality. You still can see how your friends around you while you asleep".

Kangmin still didn't reply anything. He has lost all of his hopes. He just need to see his friends even can't hug them.

"We won't let you die. You're still alive thought. But, we will play hard on you as you played hard to get".

Kangmin paused. He stop crying but his breath still hard to control after crying hard just now. He's slowly loose his clench.

He turn his head up slowly looking at the figures. He still can't believe he's dead although he can obviously see he's lying on his bed and never moving again like a dead body. But.... What the figures said making him wanna hold his hopes up again and hoping that he's still alive and wanna hug his friends again.

"Are you- You serious?", Kangmin quickly stand up and totally pay attention on the figures.

"What did you take us for? We love you, Kangmin. We will never kill you. If we wanna kill someone your friends should be a target".

Kangmin's gritting his teeth again. He's mad of what the figures said. He don't want anything to happen to his friends. If the only way to save them by sacrifice himself, he can do that without hesitate.

"No, you won't kill my friends. I will never allow it. You will never", Kangmin clenched his fists again while staring at them sharply.

"We will never be the one who kill them. Who knows, you'll be the one who killed them".

Kangmin widen his eyes. He's confused. Again. The figures wanted him to figured it out by himself.

"Anyway, we think you have ready to play the last level. Our mission have done".

"What do you mean? Your mission?".

"You have hate us enough. That's our mission. Get ready anytime. We will never show you mercy anymore".

'POOF!!'.

"Hah!!", Kangmin stand up from his lying just now.

As soon as he's awake, his friends rushing to his room.

"Kangmin ah!", Dongheon quickly hold his arm and immediately hug him when he can feel the warmth from Kangmin's hands.

Kangmin that relieved just trying to close his eyes. Finally, he can feel the warmth again. His cold sweat slowly absorbed back because of Dongheon's hug.

"I... I thought you just..... I was too scared if i lose you. I can't feel your heartbeat. I can't feel your warmth body. I thought..... You wanna leave us....", Dongheon stood his head lower.

He's crying really hard and this is the first time they saw their oldest friends crying this much.

As looking at Dongheon, they all feel wanna cry too. Especially, Kangmin. Since he can feel his friends warmth back, he don't want to let his friends can't feel the warmth from him.

"Hyung.... Mianhae..... I can't.... Control my body. I thought..... I'm gonna leave that time but.... When i see how hard you cry.... I can't help but.... I wanna hug you....", Kangmin's staring at Dongheon that still crying really hard.

He slowly raise his arms. He put his arms around Dongheon. He hugged him tightly. Unexpectedly, his eyes dropped a plenty of tears.

Dongheon hug him back and the others hugging them back.

𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿
ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵘˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵘˢˡⁱᵐ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ, ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡 ᵃⁿᵈ 𝐇𝐢𝐬 ᵃʳʳᵃⁿᵍᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ. ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵃʳʳᵃⁿᵍᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵇʸ 𝐇𝐢𝐦 ʰᵃˢ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒʷⁿ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᶠⁱᵗˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘˢ. ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵍᵘʳᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵍᵒᵈ'ˢ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ.