ˡᵛ. 2

"Kangmin ah! Kangmin ah!!", Yeonho's tapping Kangmin's shoulder smoothly.

"Hah!", Kangmin immediately get up from his lying. His face ashen and he's sweating all over his body. They're shocked because of Kangmin's condition.

"Kangmin ah, did you have...-".

Yeonho immediately hugged by Kangmin before he got to finish his words.

"Hyung... I'm... I'm too scared...", Kangmin bumped his face into Yeonho's chest.

"It's okay, it's okay. We're here. Everything's gonna be fine", Yeonho's caressing his head smoothly.

"You got fainted just now. On your soup. We were really worried just now. Are you okay now?", ask Gyehyeon.

"Um..mh...", Kangmin's sounded low and still on Yeonho's chest.

His friends paused and looking at each others again. And Yongseung giving the sign that maybe he's crying.

"You need to take a rest more. And we will company you. We're swear we will never left you. Anyway, it's getting dark now. We're planning to sleep here. Together", continue Dongheon.

Finally, Kangmin raise his head and rubbing his eyes because of tears.

"Woah... Look at this pool", Yeonho's giggling at the end of his words.

Kangmin turn his head back to Yeonho and staring at his tears that left on Yeonho's shirt and just laughing awkwardly and still rubbing his eyes.

"Haha... He's still a baby...", Hoyoung's caressing Kangmin's head while laughing.

"Of course..", they're laughing together.

"Kwiyeowo...", Yeonho's caressing Kangmin's head again.

Although it's really funny to see Kangmin's acting like that, they're still worried about him. They just want to make sure Kangmin didn't think of his dream anymore.

-----

They're staring at ceiling as they're trying to sleep. It's quite until they can only hear ceiling fan's sound until Kangmin finally open his mouth first.

"Hyung, can i tell a story about my dream?".

"Oh, of course. I'm glad you're ready now", Dongheon's replying with a smile picturing how glad he is.

"First of all...", Kangmin get up from his sofa and sit on the floor for the same height as his friends and looking Kangmin's switching place, his friends also sitting rather than lying just now.

"I want to apologize to... Hoyoung hyung. Or maybe to Heonie hyung too", continue Kangmin and the others immediately turn to Hoyoung and Dongheon each.

"I know you're offended because i know i've tried to avoiding you just now", Kangmin lower his head and looks sullen.

Hoyoung looks sulking too as he lowered his head after hearing Kangmin's explanation.

"I've dreamt. I've dreamt about Hoyoung and Heonie hyung", continue Kangmin and making Hoyoung raise his head back.

"They killed Yongseung hyung and then Yeono hyung and then the others until they finally killed each others. At the end, Hoyoung hyung asked me to kill him. I was afraid and hesitating to kill him. I know he's my friend too until he finally said something that have made me realized who he is actually. So, i killed him and his face suddenly turn to something like drawing with a black pitch with a wide smile that seems like a psychopath. I was to scared that i finally burst into screams. I- I know it was dream but... But it's feel so real then i confused between dream and reality. They- They haunt me over again until i can't.... I can't-".