ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ-3

As time passed by, they had gotten closer to Kangmin. Kangmin no longer attached to his imaginary friends. That time, he got to know about a good things and a bad things and he got to know that 'they' were only his imaginary friends.

--

"What is that?", asked Yongseung while he was still busy getting ready for school.

It's been a year they lived by their own in a dorm together. There is no longer have guardian from that orphanage.

"Geunyang.... My v-log", answered Kangmin with a smile.

"Then, why are you filming me? Your v-log then it means you should film yourself", Yongseung was joking that time and Kangmin knows how to enjoy with it now.

"Okay, then i'll film Yeono hyung. Look, what he's doing is more fun than you", Kangmin was sulking while filming Yeonho who was cooking their breakfast.

"Of course, 'cuz i'm only wearing socks now but you're filming me. You should try to find more fun content. Then, everyone's gonna watch your v-log", Yongseung also didn't want to lose.

"Mwoya.... I'm not gonna post it in sns though. I just wanna film you, that's all......You hurt my heart", Kangmin was holding his chest, acting like it's really hurt.

"Oh really? Ah... Mianhae, our aegi. Is it still hurt?", Yongseung was patting his head and Kangmin was there acting like a dog. But then, suddenly someone's came up from nowhere acting like a dog too.

"Oh, i have another dog", as soon as Yongseung's hand reached Yeonho's head suddenly, something surprised came up and turned out that Yeonho got a bite of meat from Yongseung's shoulder.

"Yah! Why did you had a breakfast before us?! It's not fair", Minchan was acting too like Yeonho just had a meat from Yongseung.

"Of course, it was a big meal", replied Yeonho.

"I lost my milk in a refrigerator yesterday. Now i know you're a big appetite", Hoyoung finally came to take Yeonho down since he was always win.

"Oh, mianhae. Just.... A real men need a big meal", suddenly Yeonho seems to win against Hoyoung too.

"A real men need to consider about the others and not only took everything's that not yours", suddenly Gyehyeon passed by with a words that stabbed Yeonho really hard until he fell for his knees.

"Anyway, Kangmin, are you okay staying at home alone? We need to go to school now", asked Dongheon.

"Of course, you have left me alone in this dorm several times before. Don't worry", replied Kangmin with his camera still on.

"Okay, i believe in you. Anyway, if anything's happen around you or something happen in you, tell us. You're not gonna be alone. We will stay by your side", Dongheon sounded strict again. He really worried though since they got to know that Kangmin is diagnosing psychotic disorder which is everything he's imagined is real for him only until he can't make a difference between reality and imagination.

"Nae, hyung. Goodbye. Stay safe in your way to school and home", Kangmin was waving happily and they replied also in happy.

That time, he was still stable enough to do his routine. But, in the present he's not stable anymore.

*****

5 years later after the present....

Kangmin have discharged from his hospitalized. To avoiding the case of 5 dead body founded in a dorm getting investigate again, Kangmin has moved from Korea to Italy where he have to live his new life.