ʳᵉˢᵘᵐᵉ

They arrived at the entrance of the amusement park. They can see people enjoying their game there even the screaming sound from them who playing rollercoaster.

"Ah... I'm so excited. Kaja!", ask Dongheon with an excited scream before they all walk into the amusement park.

Even they're excited to play, there are someone who just stay still at the same place before they walked away.

Minchan tilt his head to the back where he realized Kangmin didn't move an inch from the first place he arrived.

"Kangmin ah... What is it?", Minchan's approaching Kangmin but as soon as his hand touch Kangmin's hand, he snatched it away and walk backwards a few steps.

"Kangmin ah...", Minchan got confused by Kangmin's behaviour.

"Is it fun for you to hear that sound? That scream?", Kangmin's eyes suddenly got teary.

Minchan who still confused seems like he needs a help but his friends seems so far away to call out.

"Ani, Kangmin ah. It's just a game. They're just enjoying their games. That's all", Minchan's trying to explain while he's still confusing. It's impossible Kangmin didn't know amusement park. They've been there before.

Kangmin paused. He can't believe this is how actually people enjoy their life. Even his friends also into it.

From the point of his view, that amusement park seems like a hell and the screams sounded like they're getting tortured just like what he dreamt before. About Dongheon and Hoyoung.

Kangmin's taking a few steps backwards again. His eyes opened widen as he can't believe the reality of his friends. Even he can't tell which is dream and reality, this situation have made him terrified enough if it's about his friends.

"Yah, Kangmin ah. Stop messing around. We're gonna lost them. Ppalli", Minchan once again try to hold Kangmin's hand but Kangmin swiftly snatched his hand and run away.

Minchan shocked. He got froze without can thinking about other thing than the reason why did Kangmin's running away.

Suddenly, his friends surrounding him with a confused facial expression. Not as confused as Minchan though.

"Chan ah, where is Kangmin?", Dongheon desperately ask Minchan.

"I- I don't know. He just.... He just ran away. I don't know.... I don't know why", Minchan rummaged his hair as he got no ideas why he had to face this situation. Moreover, he's alone that time.

"He's not in amusement park, right?", ask Dongheon to Minchan and Minchan shake his head slowly while still confusing.

"I'll find him at car park", volunteered Gyehyeon.

"Seung ah, follow Gye. Else, find him near here. He might not be too far away. Anything, call", order Dongheon quickly and others move as fast as they could.

-----

"He must be hiding somewhere. It's impossible he can run that fast far away from here", Dongheon's breathing heavily because of tired.

"What about car park?", ask Dongheon again.

"He's not there", reply Hoyoung who just got called from Gyehyeon.

"Ani, hyung. Why the heck he just run like that?!", Yeonho who just reached his limit gonna blow out.

"I don't know, he keeps avoiding me. Even if i tried to approaching him, he took a steps backwards.... Hhaahh... Tiring", Minchan's sighing at the end of his words. He still can't describe how he felt just now. The confusing got him shivered alone.

They all sighing out of breath. Other people must find them weird like finding a lost child but it's too important for them. Kangmin's condition just in good terms earlier until they can't predict it can be like this now.

Suddenly, Hoyoung's phone received a call again. From Gyehyeon.

"Hyung, the window of our car crashed. It's okay just now but, when we arrived again, the window...".

They're looking at each other. Contacting each other's eyes with a crunched eyebrows.

"We're heading there now. Hang on!", order Dongheon before they all run towards car park where they parked their car before.

-----

"His bag's gone!", Hoyoung shouted from the inside of the car.

"My mp3", Yongseung's sighing at the end of his words.

They sat soullessly at their sit. Everyone's froze and didn't know what they have to think. There are many topics they should think just like the reason Kangmin ran, the place where Kangmin might be, will they be able to find him before the sun set off today? They don't even have an idea how to find him and where.

"Let just.... Head home first. We have to find more information even about this place map to predict where he might be. Tomorrow morning, let's come here again and do some research. Everything's gonna be okay for him since he bought his bag even your favourite song too. Let's not... Worried of him today", Dongheon lower his head before start the engine of their car.

*****

"Hahh... Hhah... Hahh...", Kangmin's crouching at the floor.

He have lost all of his breath because of running too hard. He don't even have an idea where he is right now. His only one mission is to run away from that fake reality. For him, he just met his fake friends and not his true friends.

He slowly standing straight and analising the place. It was too dark and only shone by few lights from the outside. He can tell that he's in... Abandoned factory.

"Hyung!".

His voice echoing all over the place. He know he's alone but he just have a desire to call out his friends.

"Hyung!", he called out his friends once again because not satisfied enough.

"Hyung!", and again.

"Hyung!", again.

"Hyung!!!", and....

"Kangmin ah!!".

His heart skip a beat. His anxious rushing in. He can tell that his eyes widen because of shivering. He's shivering really hard. And again. The only thing he can do is....

Run.