ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ?

ⁱ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ 'ˢᵒ ᵍʳᵃᵛⁱᵗʸ' ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ᶠⁱⁿⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ.ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵒᵖⁱⁿⁱᵒⁿ, ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ. ⁱᶠ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ, ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ˢᵒ ᵍʳᵃᵛⁱᵗʸ ᵈⁱʸ ᵐᵛ. ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ.

-----

At early in the morning, Kangmin just staring at his friends. Staring deeply with a withered eyes until....

"Oh, Kangmin ah...", Yongseung's rubbing his eyes since he just awake.

"Didn't you sleep?", ask Yongseung while stretching his own neck.

Kangmin just shake his head without even a words.

Yongseung's sighing while still facing Kangmin.

The situations become silent back as everyone's still sleeping before Yongseung's shoving him something.

"Do you wanna play? I can teach you", Yongseung's giving him wide smile while shoving the rubik cube that he had for a long time.

Kangmin just shake his head. Again and slowly facing down and place his head on his kness while hugging his legs. He's totally different from who he is before.

Yongseung slowly taking down his hand with a upset expression. It's not because he's offended because Kangmin didn't want to play with him. It's because he can't do anything. Nothing he can do to help his own friend. He's feeling upset because of himself.

After a few minutes of silent situation, Yongseung slowly raise his head. He's looking at Kangmin with a wide smile.

"C'mere, Minmin ah", Yongseung spread his arms away allowing Kangmin to come in.

Kangmin slowly raise his head. His lips slowly forcing a smile and his eyes obviously can tell that he's still feeling sad.

Kangmin get down from his sofa and sit next to Yeongseung. He bend his back of body to Yongseung's body and in his arms.

"What is it? Are you dreaming again?", ask Yongseung softly.

Kangmin's shaking his head latter before answering.

"I didn't even had sleep last night".

Yongseung paused. He can't think of another words to reply.

The situation become silent back. And the silent is awkward.

Finally, Yongseung come up with another words to fill the surrounding.

"Have you heard of my new song? I've finished writing it a week ago. The instrument have also merged with the lyrics. The lyrics were sang by me, Chanie hyung, Gye hyung, Yeono hyung, and rap part by Heonie hyung. Simply put, i've done my project. Do you want to hear it?", explained Yongseung with an excited tone.

Without looking at Yongseung's face, Kangmin can tell that Yongseung's hoping for him to listen to his new song. Even without desire to enjoying, he has to say 'yes' to Yongseung to avoid offending. He even don't want to ask why is there no Hoyoung's voice.

"Yup", Kangmin replied shortly.

Yongseung quickly let go of his arms from Kangmin and reach his old model of mp3 that were attached with an earphone from the first place. Everything of his properties will always be by his side even if he's sleeping at living room and not in his bedroom.