ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵉᵈ?

"We can't and even don't want to have enough sleep today. I can't believe we're nightowling together tonight", Minchan's giggling at the end of his words.

"I can't believe we experienced something new today. Just look at them. Not just Heoni hyung and Kangmin who stay silent. But, Gyehyeon and Yeonho too", Hoyoung bend to his chair with a smile even his dimple showed.

"It's our time now", reply Minchan referring to him, Hoyoung and Yongseung who didn't into any trouble except for Kangmin's condition.

Hoyoung placed his arm on Dongheon's neck since he always be the one who sit next to Dongheon.

He's massaging Dongheon's shoulders. Dongheon that seems to be zoned out just let Hoyoung do anything.

"Hyung, are you okay?", finally Yongseung's speaking while placing his hand on Dongheon's hand.

Dongheon slowly raise his eyes up and looking at Yongseung. Then, he facing down back. His eyes totally looks withered because of the tears just now.

"...... I'm okay. Just.... I can't get the incident just now out of my head", Dongheon answered latter with a low tone.

The others also stood their head down.

"Kangmin ah, are you okay now?", ask Yeonho that only didn't want to talk with Gyehyeon but the others are okay for him.

Kangmin raised his eyes up before answer latter.

"Mh... But, i still scared. Can i sleep with you guys from now on?", ask Kangmin with a total withered eyes because of sleepy. He didn't get any sleep just now rather than his friends that got to sleep for a while.

"Your eyes looks cute, Minminie", reply Hoyoung that still massaging Dongheon.

"Heoni hyung too. Suddenly, your eyes looks smaller", Yeonho continue with loud laugh until everyone can see his precious teeth until his gum.

"Hahah... You totally looks like a fake maknae", Hoyoung take a peek on Dongheon's face.

"Yah, just look at your faces. You looks ugly too. Your faces looks like you just awake from sleeping", Dongheon's trying to protect himself.

"Hyung... You know that we're compliment you, right? Why did you replied it with cursing us", Minchan's sulking at the corner.

"Ahahah... Really? It didn't feel like a compliment to me", Dongheon laugh awkwardly. Fortunately, he's laughing now.

"Of course. And we're telling you right now", reply Yeonho and hoping to Dongheon give a compliment about them too but.... He can't put his hopes up for Dongheon.

"Anyway, urm.... I want to put this to an end", Yeonho continue again and the attention focus on him again since it looks serious.

"Mianhae, Gye hyung. You know that i'm just joking and you know that i'm.... Like to get everyone's attention. Then, i wanted everyone to talk to me instead of Heonie hyung only. So, i'm planning to drag anyone and you were a target. But, i didn't mean it at al-".

"Okay", reply Gyehyeon shortly before Yeonho got to finish his explanation.

"What?! That's easy?", Yeonho can't believe he got the forgiveness just that easy.

"Aha", Gyehyeon answered but this time he's looking at Yeonho.

"Gomawo, hyung. But.... Wait", Yeonho paused and everyone's attention still on him.

"Are you just waiting for apologize?", Yeonho continue with a question.

"Of course. You know who i am. If you really didn't mean it, then you should have apologized from the car but since you have a heavy mouth to say that, then i've showed you a hint by snatching that remote from you. But, when i realized i have a stupid friend so i'm taking easy on you by waiting for apologize", Gyehyeon explained with a straight face although he have hurt Yeonho's heart by calling him 'stupid'.

The others also paused. They already knew Gyehyeon is savage but with that straight face, everyone's would be hurt.

"A- Am i stupid? Guys, explain to me...", Yeonho's acting begging his friends with a sulking face.

"Urm... Sometimes", Hoyoung throw his eyes away from Yeonho.

"We can be stupid sometimes. Ahahah. Gye too", Minchan's smiling excitedly.

Gyehyeon immediately stare at Minchan and Minchan just turn his head away.

"Hahah, right. Chanie hyung just being stupid yesterday. I can remember it clearly", Yeonho's laughing again. It's funny to tease other friends.

"Of course, you can remember other's stupidness. But, you can't remember yours", Gyehyeon speak with a straight face again.

"Ahh, hyung...! Is there anything you didn't satisfied yet? Tell me. Just tell me is there are something you want from me", Yeonho's begging Gyehyeon but it's obviously like he wanted to kill Gyehyeon.

"Ah... Ani. Ani", Gyehyeon's trying to run but Yeonho's big hand can grab him thightly from running away.

"Look at that dudes. They're forgot that they're just argue just now", Hoyoung move his eyebrows to pointing at Gyehyeon and Yeonho.

"Yup. They totally forgot", Minchan bend to his chair.

Then, the situation become silence back for a while before Dongheon that looks getting better open his mouth.

"Kangmin ah, swear to me you never do that again", Dongheon sounded strict.

Kangmin paused. He obviously didn't do anything. He himself wanted to come back to his body to hug them again but he was controlled by the figures. It's not that he done that on purpose.

"You know how scared i was. I don't want you to leave us. If anyone here need to leave first let me volunteer. Promise me", Dongheon crunched his eyebrows while staring at Kangmin.

But, Kangmin hesitating. It's not that he can control it if he want to go out from his body or wanted to enter it. He was totally numbed just now.

Kangmin lower his head. He feel guilt at the same time he need to take responsiblity. He don't want to effect anyone of his friends.

"Hyung.... If i can promise for this.... I would never done that thing at the first place. I hate to see any of you crying because of me. I hate to see you crying and scared because of me. I hate it when i think i have made you cried. But it's not like you thought. I'm totally numb. I'm not acting this time. It's happened out of my control. If i promise you.... I can't hold it if suddenly it happened again and it's out of my control", Kangmin's eyes getting teary again. He's clenching his fists under the table. He can't take it out to lock it with Dongheon's finger to make a promise.

And the others paused. Logically think, what Kangmin said are all true but... Dongheon didn't want anything to happened again. He's kinda upset when Kangmin didn't promise him.