ˡᵛ. 3 (𝐈𝐈)

Until he only heard...

'NNNGGGGG!!!'.

"Erh... My ears... Heh", Kangmin's knocking his head several times to get rid of that ringing sound.

Suddenly....

"Kangmin ah, Kangmin ah. Are you okay?", Dongheon's voice replaced the sound that ringing in his ears just now.

Kangmin immediately open his eyes and scroll it up to see the owner of the voice.

"H- Hyung....", he moan as he relieved finally he got to get back to the reality. With his friends. At the memorial park.

"Wait, hyung. He's not Kangmin", suddenly Hoyoung sounded ridiculous.

Kangmin immediately widen his eyes. He's confused. He's Kangmin. Yoo Kangmin and will always be his friend's Kangmin.

"Wait, what?!", Dongheon's stepping back.

"H- Hyung", Kangmin trying to catch his friends that are still stepping back.

"Erhh... Joesonghabnida. We have wronged person", Dongheon immediately apologizing and bowing. Same goes as the others and they leave him just like them.

"H- Hyung. Hyung! I'm Kangmin. I'm your Kangmin. Yoo Kangmin. Yo- You're Kangmin. Hyung!", Kangmin's trying to stop them until he need to touch them but what they've replied is snatch back their hands that touched by Kangmin and just continue walking.

Kangmin froze. He's staggering again. He can't stand properly just like before. He's eyes get teary again.

He got really scared. He more scared when he got left alone rather than he's being alone. He's trying to move his leg again. Trying to catch over his friends.

"Hyung! Hyung! Don't leave me alone!! Hyung!!!", he started to scream hysterically.

Until everyone's looking at him. They all staring at him while his friends continue to leave that place.

"Ani, hyung!!!", finally his knees fell to the ground.

He's crying again. He's sobbed really hard. He just got to face down as he's scared to look at everyone that staring at him.

He didn't got any desire to run towards his friends anymore. He have lost his hope but... The floor of that building that shining until he can see the reflection and...

He can see his face and finally he know why did his friends didn't recognize him.

He can see the smiley face on his face.

"Aaahhh!!!", Kangmin's falling onto his butt and trying to run from the reflection.

"Wh- What did...", Kangmin's rubbing his eyes out of disbelief of what he just saw. He thought he was in reality now but he's literally still in his dream.

"Stop fooling around... Please... I'm begging you...", Kangmin's crying again and again.

Kangmin stood his head lower. He can't crying anymore. There are no tears left to cry. He's exhausted and sick about everything. Until suddenly.....

"Oh, Kangmin ah...", suddenly Hoyoung from nowhere running and approaching him.

Kangmin froze. He doubt this is still a dream but... How concern Hoyoung's face looks like while looking for him.