ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒ

On the train, they all fast asleep because of tiring day. Except for Kangmin.

He's zoned out again outside the window. Just watching at the blurry figures of six people that looks like staring at him.

As the train's moving, the figures still move like it's stain at his eyes. He don't even scared as long as it's blurry and didn't harm him. He got used to it.

After a long time he didn't fall asleep, finally he got really sleepy that he need to close his eyes. But, as he shut his eyes, anxious rushing in making he need to stay aware of that six figure.

Suddenly....

"Kangmin ah".

"WAhhh!!", Kangmin shocked and automatically move aside.

"Yah... Slow down...", Gyehyeon whining as he still sleepy.

"A- Ah... Mian", Kangmin sighed.

"Aren't you asleep?", ask Gyehyeon.

"I- I can't sleep", Kangmin still stuttering.

"Urm... Make sure to take enough sleep when we arrived home", order Gyehyeon before he goes to his dream back.

Kangmin sighing after nodded to Gyehyeon's order.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦. 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. 𝐵𝑢𝑡....".

*****

They arrived home and Kangmin just straight to his room and shut the door. His friends just watching but nothing they can do and after awhile the door get locked.

Kangmin sighing while his hand slowly let go the door knob.

"I've locked. Then, tell me. What do you want?", Kangmin sounded strict.

"So, you still remember us, right?".

Kangmin's eyebrows showing that he's confused and feel burden.

"Why did you abandon us?".

"You're not worth it to be keep", Kangmin answered swiftly.

"You've changed. We can still remember how you obey our order".

Kangmin didn't answer and still confusing.

"Now, that you forget us, you've became cruel, wicked just like human being. You're the worst among us".

Kangmin take a deep breath and exhale it before reply.

"Now, that i forget you, i know how to make a difference between right and wrong. All of your words that i've heard long time ago are all wrong. You're the liar", Kangmin's clenching his fist tightly.

The situation got silent all of a sudden. The blurry figures slowly disappear while still speaking.

"I thought you have ready to start a game, Kangmin ah. It's all up to you".

Suddenly....

'Knock. Knock".

"Kangmin ah, are you okay. Did you fall asleep? I heard you can't sleep at the train yesterday. Am i right?", Dongheon's voice echoing the quite room after that figures disappeared.

Kangmin exhale his breath again while slowly he loosing his clench. He approach the door and preparing with a smile face.

As he opened the door, Dongheon's concern face the first thing he can see.