ˡᵛ. 5

"Kangmin ah! Kangmin ah, wake up!! Stop messing around. It's not funny, you know?!", Minchan's voice echoing in his ears and have made him immediately open his eyes.

"H- Hyung?", Kangmin confusedly ask.

He just in the bathtub a while ago and now... He's just lying down and surrounded by black wall and the space is really wide without any furniture in it.

"Kangmin ah, i told you! Don't lying down when you're scared. You must fight it. How can you overcome it if you're just lying down?! That smiley faces will never go away! They're happy seeing you lying down with a scared face! Don't you get it?!", suddenly Dongheon's yelling at him from nowhere.

"Look, they're smiling now seeing you're just stood there without fighting them", Yongseung continued.

As soon as Yongseung finished his words, Kangmin immediately turn his head around. It's right. There are six faces that facing them with a psychotic smile.

"Do it. Now, what we're here we will support you no matter what. This is your only chance that we're here. Go fight it. Show us the truly you, Kangmin ah", Hoyoung sounded caring more likely a mom.

The words come up from Hoyoung's lips really healing up for Kangmin. Slowly his lips drawing a smile.

If this is the real chance for him to fight it, he will do whatever to end this suffering. If his friends words really are true, he will never disappoint them.

Kangmin look at his other friends. Yeonho's smiling and Gyehyeon's showing him his fist as a sign to tell him to fight.

"Go beyond the barrier, Kangmin ah. I know you can do it", Gyehyeon smiled.

His eyebrows crunched as he have gained his another hope. If his friends are really in his dream to give him support he can't do anything else other than show them the truly him.

He stand up from his lying. He get out from the space that he knows it's full with water but he didn't feel wet.

He's walking with a confidence. Without any plan and one mission in his mind. Kill that all smiley faces. If it's six of them, he will kill the six of them. If it's more than six, he will kill them all no matter what. Now, that he knows what he have to do from the start of his suffering, he have to go harder.

He head to the downstairs of his dorm. He turn his head swiftly as he saw two smiley faces at the left where the kitchen located. He head to them without thinking much.

The pan that he knows consist of meat that burning of fire, throwed by him to the smiley face that is holding it earlier.

"Aaaarrrgghhh!!".

Kangmin froze. That scream that he was really scared of before...... Suprisingly fun to hear.

Suddenly, the other smiley face run to him and snatched his colar. The smiley face's yelling at him while shaking him.

Without thinking any longer, the meat knife beside him snatched by him and quickly stab the smiley face's chest.

Strangely, there is no scream from it. But, it's still relieved since the smiley face have turned to pain face and it's made Kangmin happy.

Kangmin started to wondering. If it's this easy, why did he hold his fight for a long time and just act now? Now, that he knows he can fight them, he's feeling proud of himself.

He stabbed both of them for a several times. Although without a scream, seeing their faces have enough for him to know that he finally fight them for real. The blood that fly up from their chest have enough to make Kangmin feel happy.