*

He froze as he finally can feel the warmth. Suddenly, everything's turned to be colourful. Everything's that colourless before turned to be colourful and there is no longer smiley faces there.

He's kneeling as that someone that's hugging him is no longer can standing straight.

"Kangmin ah...", that someone sounded really weak.

He's facing down with a crunched eyebrows. Everything's he thought no longer what he thought. He thought that he's in black wide room but now he's in their dorm. He thought that he just stabbed smiley face but it suddenly turned to be someone and not something.

"Are you... Drowning yourself in the water again... Promise me... You never do it again... It's.... Cold... I don't want you to catch a cold....", that someone sounded really low until sometimes Kangmin can't hear it. That someone... Really in pain.

"What with that knife?.... Stay away from it.... It can... Hurt you", that someone throw away that knife as far as he can with a will left in his body.

That someone slowly raise his head and starring at Kangmin with a withered eyes.

"Look.... You hurted yourself.... Isn't it hurts.....", that someone wiped away the blood on Kangmin's face that got from someone who kicked him earlier.

Kangmin's eyes getting teary as he missed those words and how concern that someone's looks although he's in pain. He knows now that he's in reality but he can't believe it that..... Dongheon is that someone that have sitting infront of him from the long time and he's in pain.

"H- Hyung....", Kangmin finally crying again.

"Mianhae, Kangminie.... I- It's all my fault. You have signed to have a.... Surgery 4 years ago.... But... The side effect.... Have really got me taken aback... I don't want you to..... Lost your memories about us... Our beautiful memories together... I don't want you to be.... Amnesia... I- It's all.... For my own self... I was... Selfish back then".

Kangmin's still crying again. He don't care about the past now. The happiness he had felt just now really made him realize who he is actually. He can't stop crying again while holding Dongheon's hand that he knows... That hand's getting cold.

"Heh... O- Our memories together... Was really beautiful.... Mianhae, Kangmin ah... You can't feel it genuinely. If i had to be you... I've given up but... You're though enough.... To fight this.... Hehehh.... Gomawo, Kangmin ah... To be the best friend in my life ever....", Dongheon's getting more weak than before.

Suddenly, Dongheon's letting Kangmin's hand go from him. He crouch away from Kangmin with his only will left in his body.

Kangmin stood at the same place while starring at Dongheon. He doesn't know why did Dongheon do it but.... He can't believe it that.... What Dongheon just said really made him stunned.

"I'm geting cold now, Kangmin ah... Don't... Hug me.... I know you will hate it.... Goodbye..... Saranghae... Forever.....".

Everything's getting gloomy again. As soon as Dongheon shut his eyes, the only thing Kangmin can do is... Crying.

Suddenly, the door open again from outside by someone.

That someone's legs just stood there without moving for a while from Kangmin's view.

He's not moving until finally he fell to his knees. He closed his mouth when he realized.... He's losing someone. Everyone that he loved.

*****

ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ-1

11 years ago....

"Attention, everyone. I'm gonna introduce you to our new friends. He's name is Yoo Kangmin. He's only 7 years old. Let's be nice and play with him", someone that known by teacher made an announcement but no one of them pay a good attention to it until...

"Don't call me by my full name. I hate it", suddenly Kangmin that known by them with just 7 years old speaking like that.

At that moment, the only one who pay a full attention was... Lee Dongheon.

--

"Hey, Kangmin. Do you know what place is this?", someone was asking him but he doesn't reply any even to face them.

"This place is for people with no mom and dad. I used to have them... But not now", that someone lowered his head upsetly.

"How can you end up be here?", asked another friends but again, Kangmin didn't reply any.

"Yah! Yoo Kangmin!", suddenly someone was yelling at him with his full name and that made him turned to him immediately.

"Hahah... Relax. I'm just trying to call you by your full name. Hey, my name is Jo Gyehyeon. I'm older 4 years than you", Jo Gyehyeon showing his hand infront of Kangmin but... Kangmin still didn't give a face for him.

"Ah... Okay", Gyehyeon took back his hand.

--

For about 4 days later, Kangmin was there without any friends beside him. He have been talking alone with his imaginary friends and that made their guardian worried.

Someday after that, someone was sent by their guardian to be Kangmin's friend.

Suddenly, a pack of bread fell beside him and that made him startled.

"Hahah.... Now i know you can be surprised too", Dongheon came and sat beside him.

Dongheon was sent by their guardian to be friends with Kangmin since he's the oldest in that orphanage.

"Eat it. I gave it to you", asked Dongheon.

Without a words, Kangmin holded it but then he let it back. Dongheon confused but without he got to asked, Kangmin answered.

"I can't have it".

"Why?", asked Dongheon.

"They told me not to", answered Kangmin immediately.

Dongheon that was confused but then he quickly understand it.

"But this is lunch time", asked Dongheon again without asking who are 'they'.

"I can't have it from you. They told me not to. I can get my own", Kangmin stand up and left Dongheon alone.

Dongheon scratched his head that didn't itch at all but he's in confused.

--

Dongheon saw Kangmin alone again. Without thought much, he quickly asked Kangmin to join them since the six of them were playing together.

"I'm playing right now", replied Kangmin without an emotions.

Dongheon was confusing again. He faced his friends and giving a sign to them.

Then, they all came to Kangmin and surrounded him.

At that time, Kangmin saw that his old friends disappeared. It seems like it's being replaced.

"Kangmin ah, annyeong. My name is Yeonho. I'm older 3 years than you".

"I'm Hoyoung. You must call me 'hyung' since i'm older 5 years than you".

"I'm Yongseung. 10 years old".

"Minchanie here. I've born in 2000 but equal 2 years from it. Count it by yourself".

"I'm Gyehyeon. Remember? You ignored me a few days ago and my heart is still hurt even until now, y'know?".

"Kangmin ah, my name is Dongheon. I want to be your friend. We all want to be your friends. Do you want to be our friend?", asked Dongheon with a sparkle eyes. He really wanted Kangmin to reply 'yes'.

They've used the right tips to pronounce their names without surname to comfort Kangmin for their first meet. So, Dongheon was hoping for Kangmin to accept them.

Then, Kangmin replied....

"Okay".