ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵇʸ ʷⁱⁿᵈˢ

After playing piggyback match, they were relaxing for a minute beside Minchan. They were quite after exhausted playing that game until Hoyoung suddenly...

"I feel like wanted to pee. Can i pee here?", asked Hoyoung to pee in that pool.

"Yah! Pull yourself together! Then why did people built that toilet if you pee here?", Dongheon smacked Hoyoung's shoulder and it hits different since they were shirtless.

"Ouch, hyung!! Look! It's getting red! I'll make you pay for this", Hoyoung was caressing his shoulder but since nobody was in his side, he was getting dragged by Kangmim to the public toilet. The only reason was Kangmin wanted to save Hoyoung from embarrassment.

"I swear, hyung! Wait for it!", while getting dragged, he still got time to make a promise.

"Hahahah, what a poor hyung", Yeonho was laughing at Hoyoung. Since he's not there anymore, they can laugh a lot.

"Yeah. What important is, 98 liner in our group are the poorest among the others", and there was Gyehyeon come again.

"Hahah, it's not that deep. You can try again", Minchan was laughing like a child while making Gyehyeon annoyyed.

But then, for only a minute, he have got his sense back then asking for a picture of them.

"Okay, let's use your phone", ordered Dongheon since it's impossible to wefie with exact camera.

"Okay", Minchan was taking out his phone from his pouch and quickly raised it up to get ready to capture.

"Ha... Dul... Set. Smile".

"𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐵𝑢𝑡, 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡.....𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠"
- Minchan

****************************************

"Hyung, can you sing my song?", asked Yongseung to Minchan that obviously was cooking that time.

"Don't you see i'm cooking right now?", Minchan was doing deep voice again.

"I know. I have eyes. I mean.... Later", Yongseung continued.

"Okay. But... Am i the only one to sing it? If yes, i'm not going to do it. You know, i can be shy sometimes", Minchan was covering his mouth acting like he's timid.

"I'll never wrote that song if the singer is only you. It's not worth it", Yongseung ran after deeping someone.

But then, he just straight towards Dongheon.

"Hyung, can you record right now? Since you're only watching tv", asked Yongseung seeing Dongheon only relaxing while everyone was in busy terms.

"Aah... I'm too lazy for it. Take a look at Kangmin is more better than record your song", Dongheon was stretching his body and didn't even want to get up that time to record Yongseung's song. But, his still got his sense to worried about Kangmin since he was still in his room.

"Mwoya.... It's not that important now but it will be. Anyway, you're still got a energy to pinching that button?", Yongseung was holding the remote that was on Dongheon's hand from the start after he finished his words.

"Wh- What? Do you want to snatch it away?", asked Dongheon but before he got to give more strength to clench the remote, Yongseung was swiftly took it away and ran from him.

"Seung ah!!!", and there was a great scene to watch after Dongheon have gained much energy to catch after Yongseung.

And the only one viewer of that scene was Gyehyeon. But then, he was also getting dragged to the recording room and Dongheon was already there after got tricked by Yongseung.

-----

"What about Hoyoung?", asked Minchan to Yongseung seemed he already wanted to start the recording.

"If he have gone to the memorial park, it will never be a minute. It will be an hour. Moreover, it can be more than an hour", Yongseung replied.

"Hah... We already went there last week. Why did he wanted to meet them for every week? What about next week? Will he be there again?", there was Yeonho who started to nagging again.

"Quit nagging. You will be the next nagger in our group after Hoyoung hyung", ordered Gyehyeon.

"Oohh... I hate it", Yeonho was shaking his head. He totally hate to listen Hoyoung's nagging again.

"So... What about his part?", asked Dongheon.

"Can you replace it?".

"What?! I've never practiced his part before".

"Please...", Yongseung was begging at the end and there was Dongheon getting disgust.

"Hah... I can't believe i do this. I don't know why did you wanted to finish this as soon as possible. At the right time where Hoyoung's not here. Can't we record tomorrow?", Dongheon was sighing nonstop.

"Hahah. I just heard Dongheon hyung's nagging and it's not that rare. Hahah".

"Okay, ready...", Yongseung suddenly cut Minchan's words making everyone was laughing at him in silent.

"Hana.... Dul.... Set".

"𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒".
- Yongseung.

***************************

ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵉᵃʳ, ᵍᵘʸˢ. ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ 2022 ᵇᵘᵗ, ʷᵉˡˡ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʸᵉᵃʳ. ʷⁱˢʰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʸᵉᵃʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵃˢ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ. ᵇᵗʷ, ⁱ'ᵐ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵛᵉʳⁱᵛᵉʳʸ'ˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵉᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵘᵗˢ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ 'Series 'O' [Round 3 : Howl] ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵉᵖⁱᶜ. ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ᵛⁱˣˣ? ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ˢᵒ.