ˡᵛ. 3 (𝐈)

"Arrghh!!".

"Kangmin ah! Kangmin ah!!", Kangmin got shaked again hardly.

"Hah!!", Kangmin's get up from his lying aggressively and as soon as he got up, Gyehyeon immediately hug him tightly.

"Hah... Hah... Hah...".

Gyehyeon can feel how tired Kangmin is from his heartbeat that he can feel by hugging.

"You're sweating a lot....", Gyehyeon still hugging him tightly as his hands slowly raising to hug Gyehyeon back.

Kangmin burst into tears again. His trembling hands trying to hug Gyehyeon tightly but he can tell that he's out of energy.

"Hyung... It's...- It's really hurt...", Kangmin's speaking while breathing heavily.

"Yes. Yes, i know. But, now let's chill down. You're gonna be okay. We're here now", Gyehyeon finally released his hug but Kangmin's still hugging his waist.

"𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔... 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛".

"It's okay, Kangmin ah. The sun have got really high now. Let's prepared", Gyehyeon grabbed Kangmin's hands tightly.

"Whe- Where are we going?", Kangmin's looking at Gyehyeon with a teary eyes.

"Ergh... We'll tell you later", Gyehyeon's stuttering.

"A- Ani. I- I want to know. I need to know", the situation suddenly getting hyped until Gyehyeon out of words.

"We're going to memorial park. We wanna meet them. It's been a while since the last time", Dongheon who come up suddenly from his room finally saved Gyehyeon.

"Wh- Who?", Kangmin stuttering again.

"Our parents. You wanna meet them too?", Dongheon replied.

"Uh... N- No", Kangmin finally got to relax a bit after reassuring the destination they will be. He will never and don't want to imagine if they really wanna bring him to psychiatric hospital just like his dreamt just now.

"Oh... Okay. Then, let's meet our parents. We're going together like a trip. It's gonna be fun", Minchan hyped him up to make he forgot about his dreamt.

*****

They arrived at memorial park and immediately go to the urn hall where their parents dead ashes be kept.

"Omma!! Appa!!", Minchan scream excitedly while running to his parents box of urn with Hoyoung by his side.

"Yah, yah. Shh. We're not the only one here", order Dongheon and the two fake maknaes immediately shut their mouth.

Their parent's urns were located at the same place as they were died because of the same thing. It's been a huge incident that happened 11 years ago and their parents as a victim. Except for Kangmin.

Kangmin just sitting at the back while watching his friends were talking to their parents and Hoyoung's talking to his older sister.

Kangmin was zoned out again as he feel bored and without realized by him, he was at a huge hall for all the time.

Kangmin widen his eyes after he realized and immediately trying to find his friends. Strangely, he is the only one there.

"H- Hyung", Kangmin still searching for his friends even he already know that he's the only one there.

"Hyung!!", and finally he burst into scream when he can't hold it anymore. He's afraid of loneliness when he though that the figures will be there too.