ᵍˡⁱᵗᶜʰ (𝐈)

"Hyung, today's that theme park have an anniversary year. Let's visit there", ask Hoyoung that knows everything about festival around them.

"Just visit?", Dongheon's joking.

"Aahh... Ani. Play there", Hoyoung's pouting with a sparkling eyes.

"Hahah, okay then. Where is it?", Dongheon's replying while straight to his room to get prepared.

"Yay!! I'll search it on navi app", Hoyoung quickly grab his phone and started typing.

"Where are we going, hyung?", Kangmin that appeared from nowhere suddenly was at Hoyoung's side.

"Oh, we're going to the theme park", Hoyoung's still smiling excitedly while still focus on his screen.

"Mwo?! Theme park?!", Kangmin's reaction have attract others attention.

"Woah! Where? Theme park?", ask Minchan with excited voice.

"Are we going there?", ask Yeonho again.

"Aahh.. That theme park?", Gyehyeon replied.

And there is Yongseung's smiling at the side while tying his watch on his hand.

"Yup, that theme park have anniversary year today. We're going there", Hoyoung explained with a calm voice since he have excited first just now.

"Omo!", Minchan gasped while covering his mouth cutely.

"Heonie hyung's preparing. Let's prepare too. Ppalli", order Hoyoung and others quickly straight to their room out of excited.

*****

"Yay!! Finally!!", Gyehyeon's spreading his arms.

"Mh. Smelly", Kangmin replied while shutting his nose with his fingers.

"What did you said?", Gyehyeon's ready to grab his collar. Unfortunately, he's not wearing cloth and just wearing short pants.

"Hyung, did you brought camera? This need to be captured", ask Yeonho to Minchan.

"Of course. This is water resistant", Minchan raised the camera while smiling proud. He didn't forget to make deep voice.

"Okay, are you ready?", ask Dongheon and the others getting ready to jump into the water.

'SPLASSHH!!'.

They jumped into the water. They swimming, splashing the water towards each other and playing games in the water.

Meanwhile, Minchan capturing every moments. How wide they smiled, how happy they are, how competitive they are while playing matching games all recorded into Minchan's camera.

'SPLASSHH!'.

Gyehyeon fell down into the water after losing over Dongheon.

"Aahh... Hyung, you're cheating", Gyehyeon's whining. Everyone's don't want to lose in whatever games.

"Am i cheating?", ask Dongheon without guilty face.

"You even smacked Minmin's face", Yongseung quickly hugged Kangmin's head. Kangmin who's innocent get smacked because he was at the bottom while playing piggyback match.

"Ani, we're not cheating. Even i got smacked too by Gye", Hoyoung who's Dongheon's team trying to protect their status as a winner team.

"Jinjjayo?! Mianhae, hyung. Ani, you didn't see Heonie hyung's hands nearly smacked my face just now? I fell because i need to avoid his hands. I might get bruised if i didn't avoid it", Gyehyeon's still don't want to lose but he got to apologized first to Hoyoung.