ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵘᵖ (𝐈𝐈)

Kangmin just lying down on his sofa in the living room. He have been fever from last two days. And he have been listening to Yongseung's song from last two days.

"Your knees?", ask Dongheon out of nowhere.

"Ah.... I'm okay", answered Kangmin with a low tone since he didn't have much energy to use.

"If it's hurts, tell me then i'll change the bandage", order Dongheon concernly and there is Kangmin that just nodding.

He turn his head to the television that have played for a long time now but he didn't realize it since he have drowned in Yongseung's song from the start.

"Hyung, what is that?", ask Kangmin while watching Minchan's tilting his own camera and the picture in the camera appeared on the television's screen.

"Oh, i've accidentally dropped this in the water. I'm worried if the photos we've captured together will gone, so i transferred it to here", explained Minchan.

"Why didn't you transferred it in your phone instead?", ask Yeonho while pilling anchovies on the kitchen table.

"My internal storage is running out. You know, we have captured so many photos now", reply Minchan wanted to save himself though.

"What about your computer?", ask Hoyoung wanted to get in conversation.

"My computer is so precious to me. I've been editing there. My computer have give so much benefits to me. I love it so much", Minchan's giggling.

"Oh yeah? Then, is it okay to disturb people watching tv? Look, Yongseung's watching his football match in his own computers. What a selfish hyung", savage Gyehyeon appeared from nowhere and have stabbed Minchan really hard.

Minchan's laughing awkwardly. It's hurt though but remembering how Yeonho and Yongseung also got stabbed by Gyehyeon's words before, made him feel much better.

"Instead of transferred it in phone, computers even that tv, how about transfer it in a book material? Such as an album?", ask Dongheon with a good idea and everyone's starring at him with a shocked facial expression.

"Hyung! Finally you use your brain that have been used only to make an aegyo before. Jalhaesseo!", Hoyoung's clapping his hands. Savage never ending in this dorm.

"Then, you?", ask Dongheon wanted to cover himself but out of idea.

"What? What? Don't you have an idea? Eeii... It's impossible. You can't beat me....", Hoyoung's the winner again and everyone's laughing have made Dongheon gone speechless.

"Okay, i'll make an album later. Don't forget to remember me. I might forgot about it", ask Minchan.

Kangmin that have entertained by his friends just now, tilt his head down where Yongseung's sitting and only watching his football match without getting bothered.

Kangmin sit from lying just now. He's moving to get closer to Yongseung. Then, he bend his head on Yongseung's shoulder.

Suddenly, Yongseung move away from Kangmin made his head almost fell down. Yongseung that seems startled just now, smiling awkwardly.

"Mianhae, Minmin ah... I thought you were Yeono. I think i have a trauma from getting bite on the shoulders. Mianhae", Yongseung pull down Kangmin's head near his shoulder back after apologized.

Kangmin just laughing awkwardly too before talking normally.

"Hyung, why don't you release this song? It was so good until i want everyone to know this masterpiece", ask Kangmin more likely begging since Yongseung never released his songs before so it's hard to make him release this song after a long time.

"Erm... I'm okay to release it but... I got no time to take a verification even to go to the public entertainment make me feel lazy", explained Yongseung that still focus on his computer's screen.

"Hmm.... If i go and take a verification and release it? Is it okay?", ask Kangmin desperately wanted to hear Yongseung said 'yes'.

"Of course. As long as it didn't got copyrighted", reply Yongseung that still didn't facing Kangmin.

"Assa! Then, i'll go if i'm healed", Kangmin's giving Yongseung smile. More likely, he's doing aegyo. Everyone's heart gonna lure because of it.

"Mwoya... You're just okay because of Yongseung's song? What about us? We have nothing to do with you?", ask Yeonho since he got jealous because he wanted to watch Kangmin's doing aegyo in 4k too just like Yongseung.

"Ani. You have done so much for me. I'm appreciate it. Thanks. And.... I'm sorry if i'm keeps giving you so much troubles nowadays".

-
-
-
-
-

"𝐼 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒. 𝐴 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒.

𝐵𝑢𝑡.... 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤.... 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒..... 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘.... 𝑀𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛".

Kangmin covered the tube of the bathtub to let the water filled in it. He lie down on the invisible bed and just let himself sink into the water.

It was too quite and there is nobody around him. His friends have gone to buy some groceries and other needed stuff.

When it's too quite and peaceful... Kangmin's no longer in peace.

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑... 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝐼𝑓 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠... 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒.....

𝐼𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?".

He's smiling through the water's surface before his face sinked fully. Smiling patheticly that he can't force himself to never do it anymore. He thought that this is the right way for everyone's benefits. He's only controlled by his heart and not his mind.

The water's tap that still didn't shuted off, the water that is filling nonstop, the floor that have decorated by the water that come out from the bathtub and the only face that have drowned into the water until....

There is no longer bubble blowed from his nose.