ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ (𝐈)

"Kangmin ah, wake up! Kangmin ah!!", Dongheon's shaking Kangmin's body really hard out of worried.

The way Kangmin sleep and how he move while asleep really made his friends worried.

Kangmin open his eyes slowly. He didn't even want to move his other body.

He's trying to recognize the surrounding. He's still at the building called memorial park. He's still sitting on the chair he sat before gone asleep.

He looked at his friends soullessly with only using his eyes.

"Kangmin ah, are you okay?", Hoyoung's trying to shake him up but he just hanging his hands like he gone paralyzed.

"Hyung, i'm.... I'm worried about him...", Minchan sounded stuttering and his voice's shaking. Even his eyes getting teary over Kangmin's condition right now.

Kangmin can tell how his friends are really worried about him. He can tell that these people infront of him is his real friends.

But they worried about nothing. Kangmin just acting numb. He didn't want to move his body anymore even he actually can move it freely just like before. He don't want to believe that he have returned to the reality. He believed that this is a part of their game.

He have lost all of his hope. He don't want to take his hope high anymore. He can't always rely on his friends to come and find him. Then, he just let everything to happen to him. He don't care anymore. He have gave up of everything. He don't want to burden his friends anymore for the only thing that burdened him.

"Le- Let's bring him to the car", ask Dongheon with a shaking voice.

"Ani, hyung. Don't we just call emergency number?", plan Hoyoung with a nervous voice.

"Oh, hmm... Don't we just get him to the car first and bring him to the hospital? It's much better for him and we didn't make much noise", plan Gyehyeon with a crunched eyebrows out of worried.

He can tell that all of his friends looks worried. It's different from how his friends behavior in his dream. But, he can't tell he's in reality. He don't want to hoping that he's in reality.

Suddenly, Yongseung at the side that only speak once finally speaking.

"Kangminie, are you cold?", Yongseung's grabbing Kangmin's shoulder with a calm expression. He don't want Kangmin to getting worried too.

But, Kangmin didn't reply. He don't want to reply. He just let his eyes speaking and his body in paralyzed.

"Yeono, hug him", order Yongseung as his hand's letting Kangmin's shoulder.

"B- But..- Why did...", Yeonho stuttering. For him, he thought that Yongseung trying to play around.

"Just hug him. Ppalli...", ask Yongseung while clenching his fists.

"Yongseung ah, this is not the right time. Let's think about the other way to...", Dongheon turn his head away trying to think over something else.

"Hyung, i won't playing around. Me myself don't want to take this as something not serious. He's our friends too. Ani, he's our family and i think he need it. Now", Yongseung sounded serious and just staring at Dongheon that just turned away from him.