026 Blue Sorrows

Twenty Six, Blue Sorrows

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HER HEART felt like bubblegum, it could pop at any moment. she wasn't sure where malia had gone, and quite frankly, she didn't really care.

stiles was at the hospital, by himself.

luna's claves burned as she ran, nearly tumbling in her wedges as she made a sharp turn. blue glacier eyes & a heavy chest landed on the hospital glass doors, "luna-"

"is he okay!" the aged woman smiled softly at the girl, her own hands gently grabbing ahold of her luna's. "luna, look at me," the girls eyes finally fell on melissa. "deep breath, he's fine. just a minor concussion-"

"god, he is so stupid!" melissa bit back a laugh as she squeezed the girls hands, "malia's in there talking to him now, he's the third room down the first hall."

malia was here?

"o-okay, thanks." melissa hummed gently as luna passed the woman. why did luna suddenly feel like her head might explode, and her chest, her heart. why was she nervous? worried? terrified?

luna, calm down, you're being dramatic.

the girl sighed, hands slipping into the pockets of her (stiles') hoodie as she made her way to the door. though, she came short .. perfect view through the window. she wasn't sure what had happened before her or if she was just being dramatic. was this apart of everything falling apart?

why the hell was she crying?

stiles, he was wrapped perfectly in malia's arms. like two puzzle pieces reconnecting after being pulled apart. his chin was gently tucked over the girls shoulder, his eyes screwed shut with tears slipping past. luna was in second place, she had lost the only races she was supposed to win.

she was supposed to win.

the girl backed away from the door slowly, the anger, no it wasn't anger. it was sadness, she wasn't there for him. malia had beat her, shit, lydia was with him .. not luna. luna failed.

the sad that clouded over luna willow sage would burn anyone.

the tears welded up in her eyes so quickly it shocked her, but she refuse to let them fall. she was high & drunk on pure blue. her nails were stabbing into her closed hidden away palms, she was almost worried that her skin would tear.

she would heal anyways.

she felt like her whole high school experience was a fading, stiles stilinski was fading, & it was all her fault. she put a dent in them.