Arc 11.2

Darkness was everywhere in the Wever clan, mainly because they enjoyed staying out of sight out of mind for the other clans, even though they were a threat to them all. But because they were so sneaky and dark, they also need light to see their surroundings when they're not so uptight about everything going on. They lived inside thick tall trees, making sure no type of predator could reach them; deep in the sea were also dangerous creatures that could take them out. But when they knew the coast was clear, they sought to make a lovely celebration to find joy in another year of life with the horrid Chaos running loose.

So, to celebrate, they light up their entire territory and host an enormous festival. Children giggled and laughed as they chased each other around. Mother and women made everything and prepared their foods to share among the people. But of course, they wouldn't be entirely reckless and ignore anything around their territory borders. They made sure that their traps rang loud in case any Chaos was nearby. In the leader's home, a vast building overlooking all their people stood tall in the center. Inside, a man sat on his chair, and he loomed over his desk. A beautiful woman walked over, just like all of her people. Her hair was jet black that cascaded down to her hips. "Darling." The woman, the soothing voice sounded and reached the man's ears. Her hand rested on her bulging belly as she currently formed a life form inside of her. 

"Miana." The man looked up in surprise that he didn't hear his wife, but why would he be surprised? She was a Wever, after all. "Whats happened, has anything happened?" The man stood up as he circled his wife in case she was hurt in any way.

"Nothing is wrong, darling." Miana giggled as she lay a hand onto her husband's shoulder to stop him from moving.

"Then?" He let out a sigh as he looked into his wife's dark eyes.

"Come out with me, the festival is about to start, and your son is also in his office following his dad's footsteps; it's not good for either of your health." Miana held onto Jaran's hand as she guided him to their son's studies.

Opening the massive door, they saw an equally handsome man sitting; although he wasn't hunched overfilled with paperwork, he too looked too concentrated to pay attention to whoever entered; either way, he acknowledged the presence. "I'm busy. Is there anything you need?"

"Son, let's go; we shall leave this place as a family to attend the festival." Miana smiled gently at her son.

"I can't, mother; I have work." The man said, not once looking up from his paperwork.

He heard a very faint footstep, standing next to the man. His mother reached up to grab his chin very gently as Miana guided his face to look up at her, her eyes were gentle, but there was something in there that he couldn't understand. "Who taught you how to say no to your mother, Haiven?" Miana's smile grew as it held no emotion.

"Mother-" Haiven swallowed as he looked at his mother's menacing eyes; he turned to look to his father; he was currently pretending to look through his book collection, rubbing his chin as he nodded at something.

"What are you so focused on?" She said as her eyes looked down, her eyes gazed over the documents, and a look of confusion crossed her. "You're looking for someone?"

"Yes," Haiven confirmed as he looked at the paperwork.

You know you won't find our little Fanrong like this; you need to get out of your clan and search for him. Huolong mocked as he said from within Haiven's mind. I told you already, he's here, but I don't think he's part of a clan.

"Is it the same person you've always been dreaming about?" Miana frowned at her son Haiven. "I told you already, son, that person will come to you when the time is right; you need to stop thinking about them and look to your future." She sighed.