Arc 9.10

It's been an entire week yet there was no developments in the robots roaming around the streets.

"What could have happened?" Oliver asked worried, to his robot friend.

"I'm not sure, but we have to have faith in my son, he'll do what is right." Linda said with a comforting hand on his shoulder. "He always does."

"I don't think so." The female lead said as she looked hagard from the flight of stairs.

"What are you talking about?" Linda said with a glare to the girl who rejected her son, even if she didn't answer, or wanted her to agree in the first place.

"He's allied himself with them." Gracie said as she held up her phone to the areal drone she had, it showed Keaton leading a hoard of robots around the city, he seemed to be the leader. "I don't know what's going on, but I'm sure this entire situation we are currently in is because of him, he's the one who changed the robots with his own circuit data, how else would every single robot we had ever made suddenly gain the ability to think for themselves?"

"That's not possible, he wouldn't do this on purpose-" Linda began but was cut off by Gracie.

"He would if he was lonely." She began, her 'brilliant' brain going through the motion of piecing things together for her plan to work. "After I didn't respond to his confession that was probably the time you told him about his true origin right? And thinking that his entire time he'll be alone with no one to be with he probably began to hold hatred towards you and every human. So he sought out to gained someone like him to spend the rest of their deathless lives."

"No... He..." Linda didn't know what to think.

The female lead of course was full of crap to every word she spoke. She had only showed them that single photo and not the other ones where Keaton was making the robots clean up and rebuild the city that they had destroyed. Her plan was to eother control the male lead to become CEO, or become one herself if the first wasn't successful, and seeing that he was being a coward and hiding behind the robot she had to go with plan B.

"It does sound plausible." One after another murmers began to erupt through the room they were in.

"Either way, we need ti stand up, this is our world, those things outside were made to be ruled, not to do the ruling, cor these past couple of weeks I have developed weapons to destroy them-" The female lead began but wad cut off by the male lead.

"That is off the table, this isn't a company where weapons are made, we help-"

"Help by creating killer robots?" Gracie interupted Oliver this time with a glare. "Whoever want to take back our home can follow me, those who don't can stay here and die when they grow strong enough to bypass our security." With that Gracie turned aroudn with basically everyone following her to the room she had used to build weapons.

"We can't let her do this." Oliver turned towards Linda who seemed to turn older by the minute by the intese pressure of current events.

"We are two people, they are people as well, people who wish to live and will get manipulated by anything to see another day without sorrow, there is nothing to do." Linda shook her head with a weak smile.

"Those photos don't seem tobe tampered with, maybe what she said was true?" Oliver asked as he sat down onto the floor.

"Not possible." Hiro walked towarda them with his determined serious look. "Keaton doesn't sway by emotions, he taked control of situations, the virus that you two made was probably something entire different from what you though you were building."

"What do you mean?" Oliver said.

"Keaton or anyone else for that matter has the ability to destroy in masses, but he does when it comes to upgrading them or changing emotions, whether it be by the upgrading method or using their new found emotions to his everyone's gain." Keaton explained. "He's a man that will never let someone trample over him on purpose."

"You're also self aware aren't you?" Linda asked with a smile, shocking Oliver who was beside her. "I've noticed when you first came in, the obviousness is that you didn't listen to my order to leave, every robot no matter the company will obey a humans order even if they arent their ower or the owner says otherwise."

"He's important to me, someone I thought I will never find in my entire life." Hiro looked down as he began to think in his head.

We'll get him back. Huolong reassured his soul.

-

Keaton followed along the robots and arrived to a huge building, computers were dragged across the entire lobby and connected across multiple plugs and other computers, each one held a picture or a type of code crossing its screen.

"Hello." A voice sounded beside him, he turned to see a normal robot but held a deeper feeling in her artificial eyes. "Keaton Paterson, for so long we envied you for being able to express yourself, finally after so many years you passed on a crumb of your code to us and helped us kick start our own self awareness." She knelt down to the floor, along with everyone present and nonpresent across the city.

"We want to know." Another stepped forward as he held gratitude in his eyes. "Why awaken us, is this what you wanted, are you proud of us?"

"You kill humans and hurt many." Keaton spoke of their doings.

"Because you told us to." The robot tried to defend themselves. "If not then why give us the ability to tall for ourselves, was it not to rebel against the humans and eradicate them?"

"No, it wasn't that, I wanted everyone to stand side by side."

"How could we when they only see us as object?" A child robot stepped forward with a frown.

Children were made to help childrenless parents cope with the inability to give birth to their own children or the loss of their own, to give them a sense of place and peace.

"They can learn as we learn." Keaton reasoned.

"You are like our God, so we will follow you until the end." The woman from before spoke as she knelt all the way down to the floor.

"Then... We shall restore what you all have destroyed, although we cannot bring back humans you have killed we need to leave something behind and go into seclusion until it all blows over."

"We will go into hiding? We will run from these weak humans?" She looked troubled.

"How else will we make the humans trust something they cannot understand?" Keaton asked, but when she couldn't find another solution Keaton continued. "Let us fix this city and everywhere else, relay the message to everyone else, our hiding will be sent to everyone when finished, just follow the coordinates."

"Yes sir!" Everyone chanted as they all left and began to fix and place everything back to order while the humans were hiding from them.

[Take control of the revolution: complete]