Arc 9

[Congradulations host, you have completed your eighth world.] The female system spoke withher robotic speech. [Would you like to choose your next skills?]

"Thank you system, though I did fall to unlock one of the main missions, at least I did the rest." Mimi- no, Fanrong said as he ran a hand through his short golden hair, the same color as his first world where he had been a golden retriever, for some reason he thought such a bright color didn't suit him like it did others.

[Indeed host, although you failed to unlock the last main mission, you had completed the rest, which in result will not be prosecuted with punishment.] The system explained. [The total amount of so point you recieved in total with your current sp point is; 4,050 sp]

"So little, well after choosing my skill and training lets head to the next world immediately." Fanrong said as he chose his skills and entered the training space, not once looking at the wall filled with his vessels or the items taken from those worlds or how his room began to fill with items as his world transfer passed one by one.

His soul was moved towards the other world once he had finished his training, and soon he found himself opening his eyes to completed darkness.

[As per usual, the information host!] The system began to explain. [This world is very advanced, it consists of two main species, humans and robots. Our main character is the female lead, Gracie Kemp, a beautiful girl who grew up in this amazing world of advanced technology and grew up to invent even more amazing technology as she progressed throughout her life, at the age of twenty-five she had caught the eyes of someone, or more like something, the second male lead known as Keaton Paterson, he grew up like any ordinary child, yet he didn't know he was a robot, he was a new invention of his mother, who's great great grandfather had created the very first robot who will do anything one commanded it to do. Sadly his mother was unable to produce an heir, and decided instead of adopting she will create the perfect robot who will actually ask questions.

[An Artificial Intelligence.

[She had lead on Keaton that he was an actual human and would change his parts accordingly as he grew up, never actually questioning why he had to take an entire week off from school when it neared his birthday.

[Keaton had taken a liking to this new inventor when she had arrived one day at the company as she applied for a job application. She had meet Keaton and mistaken him for a staff member as he was getting off the main elevator that only the boss rode.

[Not caring to explain he had played along to her assumption and had personally looked over her application and interviewed her. He hired her on the spot and both spent many months with eachother until he began to feel love towards her. A malfunction when it came to AI as he declared his love for Gracie infront of his mother and had asked for her hand in marriage.

[Of course his mother denied strongly, but the female lead had denied his hand in marriage and didn't reciprocate his feelings back, which calmed the raging heart of the mother. Gracie had run out of the home in disgust, as she only wanted to meet the amazing woman that had came from a family of genius inventors. She didn't want a husband and especially not one who was seven years her junior.

[Angered and heart broken, the second male lead had turned to violence and had accidentaly hit one of the concrete walls, busting through it and scraping off the tough realistic skin like molecules to reveal a torn wire and the black oil running through him and now spilling on the ground.

[His fury was replaced by disbelief as he looked at his mother for an explination, and he had gotten one, he forgave his gentle mother and understood why he couldn't be with the female lead, instead supporting her in her journey as she found the male lead, Oliver Heath, who was a year older than her. He had been hired at a realy early age since his mind was that of a genius, he was able to upgrade and lengthen the battery life of the robot and make them work swifter and faster than normal. He was the head of all groups who were programming new ideas to update how they speak and move around. He was even a candidate for the CEO possition, that is if Keaton didn't want the possition.

[One day, as he had taken over the company a couple years later from his retired mother, Keaton had been thinking about his program and a new upgrade the female lead had spoken about in a meeting and had been too preoccupied with other things that he had accidentally mixed both upgrades into one and let it loose throughout the world.

[Slowly the world had began to notice odd behaviors or malfunctions, as they would say it, from their bots. Overlooking the program numbers and letters, Keaton had seen his own mistake and tried to fix it, but it couldn't be undone.

[News of retaliation had began to occur through the awakening bots and soon enough a recall was announced. But that didn't set well to the self aware robots and they created an uprise.

[Eradicate all humans! But Keaton didn't want that and decided to sacrifice himself to save humanity, he had embedded a virus in him and entered the secret base of the robots and contaminated them all, killing off all robots in the process. Saving the woman he loves as the male lead took over the company to fix his mistakes.] The system conculded as she looked towards Fanrong.

"I'm... Keaton?" Fanrong said as he looked to his side to see a beautiful woman, who he would assume would be the female lead, she was going on and on about this new program.

"Did you say something Mr. Paterson?" Gracie said as she tucked a beautiful brown hair strand behind her ear that had slipped out of her high pony tail.

"No, just thinking." Keaton said as he gave the usual gentle but distant smile he gave to everyone.

"You're so silly Mr. Paterson, you're a really great friend." Gracie gave a cute grin, making anyone who see it to have their heart skip a beat.

"Thank you." Keaton said with a perfect smile, causing the female lead to become startled by the smile, it wasn't like his usual smiles.

[You're main missions:

Help Gracie in her dire need: 630 SP

Have a heroic death!: 800 SP

Take control of the revolution: 1200 SP

Side missions:

Speak your feelings to the female lead: 90 SP

Become friends with the male lead: 50 SP]

[Good luck host!]