Arc 10

Opening his eyes he was currently in his room, the picture frames that he had accumulated throughout the worlds were cracked and one had fallen to the floor. The window was dirty and the outside revealed a storm, no ground or trees, just an endless gray storm. Thunder rumbled and lightning flashed occasionally.

A broken and empty dresser, the king sized bed was torn up and held growing mold everywhere. This was the cause and effect when a contract is broken and the system is not aware of the other's circumstances. Usually this space is cleaned up when the system has consumed their host. But since the system is gone to partake in the war then he isn't aware of their contract being broken. Not until he returns.

"Damn bastard, treating me like a tool." Fanrong muttered under his breath as he stepped on the picture of Keaton.

Points don't matter, now that he has his memories back and his own spirit power was returning to him slowly everytime he breathed, he could instinctively feel the usual energy being consumed and sucked into his body. The store that he hadn't need in the worlds wasn't needed even more now, he could make whatever with the snap of his fingers. He was a god, there was nothing he couldn't make, but he still needed to be careful when using it in worlds, unless he wanted to rip the worlds apart with his power. How dare that system make him give his energy to feed it. He'll make sure to pay it back a hundred fold.

He closed his eyes and soon left towards the next world, his mouth tasting bitter at the thought of the system that will return, hopefully it will be soon.

-

Golden eyes opened to see he currently had his mouth around someone's neck, the sweet warm blood going down his throat. It gave him a boundless hunger that made him want to keep on drinking, but he stopped when he could clearly hear the victim's heart begin to slow down. He pulled away to see a slumped over young woman with a red dress on a red couch, his own figure looming over her, he was in a private room, couches hugged the three wall neatly while the fourth wall held a side door and a huge white flat screen TV. Small scattered speakers were situated all around the rooms two sections of the wall.

He was clearly in a karaoke room, and from looking around to the other four bodies he was clearly taking a lunch break.

The information from the world surged through his head.

This world held hidden dangers, vampires were not so much a myth after all. Yet they hid in the shadowes during day and rulled companies and people by night.

The plot consisted of the female lead, Jessie Goramo, she was a regular human who had her family killed by a vampire, ever since then she became a vampire hunter by night and a young coffee shop owner by day.

She was currently following a lead that a werewolf friend had tipped her for and had entered a coven filled with vampires who were drinking blood from homeless people. She slaughtered every last one of them until she ran into the so called villain, Ruby Snow, a pureblood who feast on men and women because of how his parents raised him. She went towards him to kill but he coward back, in reality he wanted to know who such a fascinating little girl she was, seeing as she killed all his underlings. She didn't kill him, in fact, for the very first time, she pitied the vampire and had taken him under her wing. Not knowing that he had manipulated her thoughts and feelings.

They became best friends and during her time with him she had become friends with another vampire without her knowing, also known as the male lead. Fredrick Winsford, a half blood who was birthed by a blood bag, a common title given by vampires towards the humans who they feed on or release their lustful play on. His mother had accidentally ran away just as she had been rapped by Ruby's father and had given birth four months after. A usual time when it came to vampire births.

Fredrick had wanted to take revenge and in doing so had travel all over the world to find the man who tortured and abused his mother for thirteen years of her life. He had gained her trust and were practically dating when he revealed that her own best friend, Ruby was in fact a vampire, and the same vampire who killed her family. She was surprised at how he knew and he had revealed he was only a half breed. She soon revealed her uncaring attitude to his blood line and had stayed with him to take down all the pureblooded vampires. After torturing and killing the vampire, who had slowly fell in love with the human, they went to kill the rest.

In the end the main leads had killed off the vampires that held on to their old custom ways and left the vampires that had slowly evolved throughout the centuries. They lived together forever after Fredrick had bitten her and turned her into the thing she hated most, with her permission of course.

At the moment Fanrong, now Ruby Snow, was drinking away and had gotten a text from his top underling that a hunter is slaughtering them. With a click to his phone he texted a quick reply that he'll go to them, just like the in the original plot.

"Clean this up." His soft elegant voice spoke in a sweet whisper, but to the supernatural ears it was loud and demanding. Two werewolves came in and shifted, they immediately began to feast like hungry beasts while Fanrong left the karaoke business and walked towards the parking lot where his car was parked.

He was making his way towards the hidden cabin deep in the woods and followed along a secret trail with his car. Although he had to come to a stop seeing as the road began to deform and become much difficult for the poor car to drive through, with this being the case he began to run at full speed to the destination. He stopped just on top of a branch that peered into a window, he was shocked to see his sister giggling like a maniac inside as he killed the last of the vampires. The female lead knocked out to the side with a bleeding cut across her forehead.

"Chow..." Fanrong called out with a raise to his brow.

"Ah?" Chow turned around, her beautiful green eyes flashing with a thirst for battle, she switched her attitude quickly when she spotted the familiar aura of her Little brother. "Little brother! Sorry, it seems I have killed everyone, so you won't be able to have some fun." She said with an embarrassed look.

"No worries." Ruby said with a deep sigh as he shook his head.

"Where is my brother-in-law?" Chow asked as she looked around but saw or felt no one.

"Don't know, the bastard's probably somewhere far." Fanrong said as he looked towards the crescent moon high up into the sky.

"Then we should get going, I got the girl, should we go get the other?" Chow grabbed the back of Jessie's shirt like an object and dragged her along with anticipation.

"Leave her there, we just need to keep them from completing their own so called fates, if we fail then the world will collapse and we will cause a backlash on ourselves." Fanrong explained.

"Understood!" Chow dropped Jessie without a care, and the two left to their 'usual' lives.