Arc 5

A/N:

As per requested of a certain ghost, here are what Mimi has gained from each world.

Arc 1: Haphephobia

Arc 2: Confidence

Arc 3: The glitch

Arc 4: Courage

The rest of the Arc shall have more feelings to be added, but I'll only place the main ones.

And just in case anyone asks, Mimi currently has 2,000,099,600 SP.

Fun fact, Mimi's name was chosen because my nephew is unable to say Miranda, the name of my Neighbor's youngest daughter and playmate to my nephew.

Now on with the Arc!!!

///////////////////////////////////

Mimi looked on at the pictures hung on the wall, the fifth world is next, the forth was intense, although not much action had happened the physical and mental pain he had received was too much for his weak soul, if it wasn't for Shadow he would have fallen low and grew dark as he received his soul shards back.

The third picture was as he had seen before entering the forth world, it had a strange glitch going through the face he had taken over. He didn't know what had happened in that world, not yet at least. His soul is now currently a measly three percent.

He wasn't too keen at what will happen now, his left right finger still had this strange red mark around it, it wasn't uncomfortable. It was just a mark, like accidentally getting written on with a pen. He looked over the shelves that was hung under the pictures, the green collar was there but he wasn't sure what it was for. Walking forward he saw the name on the tag;

Kang.

Was it some kind of animal he had owned? Or maybe a close friend? Why were these items there?

Under the forth world was the black metal knife he was given to by his father, the first weapon that was successfully forged from the strongest material on their world.

He hoped they were doing well, every time he left he hadn't the slightest clue as to what happened after his death.

[Congratulation host for finalizing your forth world! Seeing as your heading to your fifth world I'm sad to say that I will not accompany you, but if you wish something from the store just say or think it, but be careful, once thought you will automatically be given your item and your SP points will be taken as well, there will be no refunds.]

"I understand." Mimi nodded as he felt sad for some reason after coming back from the world.

He wanted to ask Banana but thought otherwise, he didn't want to impose on the system. Looking at the items yet again he turned to see anything that has changed, the bed from before wasn't there. Yet now there was a window at the opposite side of the pictures.

It didn't have a view, completely white to the eyes of Mimi, but that didn't cause him sadness. All of these things must be there for a reason, so he asked Banana for confirmation to his theory, his burden feeling overwhelmed by his courage and curiosity.

"Mr. Banana, why is there a window?"

[Through the many worlds you will go through you will remember one thing significant of that world and hold it dear to you, just like the items to which are located by the pictures. Those items are there because you had it in your mind throughout the world. Do you not see that window looking familiar host?]

Mimi stepped back as he looked at the window.

It was true, he remembered now. This window was the exact same window he had when moving into his father's chamber, big and wide, it had overlooked the flourishing Kingdom instead of the past run down homes. Yet this one didn't have a view.