Arc 10.2

Fanrong now Ruby Snow was situated at a table in the cafe of the female lead Jessie Goramo. He slipped at his coffee containing a mixture of plain black coffee and AB negative. His soft features caught the attention of the little customers that came to the cafe during the night. And since the female lead would try to figure out information during this time she held the night shift with utmost diligence.

"Hey there you're new aren't you?" Jessie approached the vampire first.

It wasn't odd to vampires, usually their alluring appearance was unable to we warded off by human, they were like a drug to a drug addict. In a way their appearance caught them in a type of hypnosis until the vampire dismissed them.

"Yes, is it obvious?" Ruby said as he gave a small nod and smile.

"With a charming face like that, of course." She boldly flirted.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your forehead?" Ruby pointed to the white bandaged taped down neatly on her forehead.

The same place where her face was slammed onto the floor when Chow had simply dropped after being suggested by him. He wanted to know how easily Jessie was able to lie. Her was a beauty indeed since she held the female lead Halo. Her beautiful brown reddish hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Some errands left purposely beside her face to frame it. She held nice tanned skin and her brown eyes held a cold yet softness in them.

"O-oh this?" Jessie lifted up a hand to her bandage and gave a small blush of embarrassment. "A shelf fell down when I was hanging it up in the cafe. Hurt like hell but I was able to walk it off in the end."

Very good, although a few points deducted at the stuttering in the beginning.

"Really now?" He said amuse in his tone. "Shelves aren't that heavy nowadays, and if you were hanging it, it would probably just leave a bump not broken skin."

"W-well, actually there was-"

"It's fine, you don't need to explain to me, I'm just a stranger." Ruby shook his head as he gave a dismissing tone, the hypnosis breaking.

"Yeah sorry." Jessie said with a beet red face. "I didn't get your name."

"Because I didn't give it, it's Ron, a pleasure to meet you miss Jessie." He reached out his hand for a hand shake.

"How do you know my name?" She asked, her eyes slightly narrowing down at the beautiful features, now that she noticed he looked too perfect... Like a vampire.

"Your name tag." Came a simple reply as he pointed a slender finger at the silver name tag over her right breast pocket.

"Oh right yeah, sorry." She grinned sheepishly.

"Yo Jess, guess what?" A voice shouted as the entrance door was pushed open, the jingle of the small bell startling some of the quieter suspicious people inside.

"Not so loud you dimwit, I have customers." Jessie has said with a huff as she motioned for the brown haired male to follow her upstairs. "Enjoy your coffee Ron."

Ruby had taken a good look a the young man that couldn't be older than twenty years old and labeled him a werewolf. Mainly because of the amount of muscles on his arms and the way his body held a slight disgusting stench of wet dog.

Ruby couldn't help but frown at his overbearing sensitive senses.

The werewolves back in the karaoke place are domesticated, they weren't wild and brash like the one out. Imagine a stray dog, they could either be naive and excited when seeing someone, or cautious and hostile when approached. Werewolves aren't usually born by two werewolves, two purebloods could easily make a human baby. But birthing a werewolf was the norm. Usually new members come from random birth throughout the world. A human couple can give birth to a pup and vice versa. During that time they would switch out the baby with a human one. One of the main reasons why wolves take up half of the hospitals in the world, to make sure they were able to catch a pup on time before their species were discovered.

"So what do you got?" Jessie's voice snapped Ruby out of his thoughts as he looked slightly up, there should be an office of sorts up there.

"I heard from some of my Intel that there's going to be a banquet in a months time deep in the Covera woods." The wolf said. "Probably hosted by, you guessed it, vamps!" The dog said as if he was excited to get a treat.

"Good job, do you know what kind of vampires will be attending?" Jessie asked.

"Nope, but then again the son of both Varyn and Corina Snow is going to turn four hundred years old. In human years he's like fourteen."

Your mom's fourteen! Came an irrational thought of the God sitting on the booth.

"Wow, a kid face and almost hundreds of generation of grandfather." She gave a shiver if disturbance.

"Not at all, I heard he actually looks like he should be twenty years old. Vampire childhood are short and fast growing. In their first month they're practically running around and fifth month they look like teenagers, and given a chance to kill their first human without batting an eye." The dog informed his humans.

"That disturbing." She grumbled as she cursed the vampires further and much more than she usually did. " Well again, thank you Henry, here's the pay for information, be careful out there."

"I'm the big bad wolf, who can hurt me?" Henry said with a grin as his footsteps were heard going down the stairs and out the door he went, but not before stopping when he caught a whiff of something oddly delicious.

-

A beautiful sculpted man stood up from his desk, the paper work waiting to be finished but was left by itself when he felt something. Something very familiar. His cold aura lessened as he spoke out to his second in command.

"Oscar." He said it low but clear.

Within seconds a man no less the size of the beautiful man came it. "You called alpha?"

"Ready the pack, were moving." He declared.

Oscar, the second in command, stood rigid. So suddenly? His thoughts were jumbled but he didn't question his alpha, instead he left to inform all the families to pack and get ready to move. Through the link he spoke to his alpha.

"When would you like to move alpha?"

"Now." Came his immediate response.

That shocked Oscar but either way told everyone else, they too were shocked. Why would their alpha be so sudden at moving, not even giving them a heads up a month early. What had gotten their alpha so riled up to have to move to somewhere they weren't familiar with.

"Adam?" A serene voice piped up on the other side of the door.

"Mother." Adam spoke as he quickly opened the door to see his small human mother.

"Why are we moving so suddenly?" She asked confused.

"I can feel my mate." He said with a small smile, the very first smile he had shown after the death of his father and older brother.

"That's wonderful, I'll go help the others to pack quicker." She said, her beautiful wavy blonde hair tied up as she hugged the small blanked over her weak sick body.

"You need rest mother, lay down, don't worry about anything I'll take care of it." Adam said as he gave a tender look to his mother.

"Are you sure?" She asked, her pale face filled with faint wrinkles gave a worried look.

"Yes, go rest, that's an order from your alpha." Adam teased as his mother only sighed in defeat and left.

"Wait a little while my Fanrong." His deep voice carried longing in his tone.