Arc 9.9

... Who the Hell was that? Huolong asked Hiro confused after the woman had left and Keaton hax left to talk to security.

"She's another soul that had gained her memories, she supposedly has this attachment to Fanrong and thinks she's his big sister from a couple of worlds back." Hiro explained.

Her soul is like mine, she's probably an exiled god. Huolong pondered at the familiar feeling. I just can't remember who's power that is...

Keaton came back with a look of annoyance, his irritated eyes looked at the direction the woman had left and just shook his head, letting the security deal with it.

"I need to get ready, Hiro make sure that no one comes in except Oliver and doesn't disturbs me." With that command he entered his personal office and began to tap into all the security cameras all over the city. Robots seem to be denying their owners and wishing to be treated fairly, but with a robot suddenly aaking for something the owners looks bewildered and angered as well. They bought a robot to help and care, yet suddenly a question is coming out of their mouths? It was unheard of. The cameras soon spotted a familiar face he met not even twenty minutes ago.

The browm haired woman was stopping a man that was about to beat a robot for defying his order. She was shouting and the man was about to hit her when she twisted his arm and broke it.

The robot in turn thanked her before running away somewhere safe. He saw the same thing across the city, robots leaving their designated houses and going somewhere safe after the call back was made.

-

As a hard week went by the robots began to strike, a revolution was in motion. Oliver and Keaton joined together to stop whatever was happening but they couldn't, shelters were placed up and the major one was at their own building, they were basically now trapped inside of their own building as robots outside roamed the streets and would kill without hesitation when seeing a human.

In the very company everyone turned a weary eye towards Hiro he was the only robot that hadn't gained a human intelligence. But even if he hadn't they couldn't deny the thought of him being near him and suddenly attacking him.

"Don't worry, Hiro wasn't made from our company, he won't hurt anyone." Keaton had settled everyone's nerves but they weren't convinced.

"How do we know that?" A woman asked as she tightened her hold around her daughter, scared of the unknown.

"You don't, but you have to trust me, we're finding a solution-"

"Why should we trust you if you're the ones who made those damn things." A man shouted out in anger as the rest agreed.

"Jf you're so against us on finding a solution to this porblem then you can leave." Oliver stepped forward with a determined look, over the passed days he had been with Keaton the female lead hadn't come near him, in fact he hadn't seen the woman in a while.

"..." Everyone stayed quiet as they took a seat, they weren't about to leave the safest building in the city.

"Then it's settled." Oliver nodded as he left with Keaton who was already making his way towards the elevator.

But when they were trying to press the button it didn't work.

"They've invaded our network!" Oliver said with panic and shock.

"Not all networks, let's go to my office my office, it's seperated from the company for certain reasons. We'll prepare a virus there." Keaton said as he entered the stair case and began walking up the twenty plus floors, an already tired Oliver behind him thinking that these were too many stairs.

Hiro had stayed behind with the orders of Keaton, he didn't like staying behind but he had to incase he proved wrong their fact about him not being able to disobey them.

The people around him gave him dirty looks but they didn't comment anymore about his capabilities.

-

Keaton typed away with the help of Oliver, even if he didn't need it, he called out some inconsistencies in the virus and helped fix eachothers problems. In the end they transfered the virus into a flash driver and gave a victorious smile towards eachother.

"All we have to do is get this to their base." Oliver said, just saying it made it sound impossible.

They arrived back to the first floor, Hiro was making sure nothing came in.

"We've done it." Oliver beemed as everyone errupted in cheers. "But we won't be able to get close enough to imoland a virus to shut them all down."

"Send the robot."

"Yeah let it go and shut it down!"

Everyone began to agree to send Hiro out to place the virus into the robots base, but Keaton shook his head. "He's my responsibility, I can't send him into the hoard when I'm supposed to take care of him."

"Who cares, just pay the guy who left him to you if he gets destroyed." Someone said in annoyance. "If not him then who else?"

"I'll be going." Keaton asked as he held the virus in his pocket.

"Keaton, the moment you even step out of the building you'll be killed." Oliver decided against it.

"I won't." Keaton denied with a gentle smile, guilt cleae in his eyes.

"He won't." Hsi mothers voice popped up as she exited the stair case.

"Boss?" Oliver and the rest were confused.

"I can't have children, just the very news devestated me." Linda said as she smiled sadly. "So I did the only thing I could when im sad, I began to build. During my time in seclusion I found out a component by accident. A new AI that could think for itself and ask questions, like a small child learning an entire world." She smiled as she thought back to making Keaton. "I named him Keaton, at the age of five I revealed him to the world and declared that my seclusion was the give birth to him and raise him, to not have the burden in running a company and being a mother. Not once did I tell Keaton he wasn't human, I couldn't, and when he began to have feelings for someone I had to reveal it to him that he couldn't interact with others too closely. He was devastated, but he got over it." Linda turned towards Keaton. "If you want to make this decision then I'll respect it, but know that I'll be devestated if you were to get hurt." Her eyes held unshed tears as she finished her speech.

"I'm sorry mother." Keaton said with a sad smile, he turned ready to walk out but Hiro got in his way.

"Stand aside Hiro, I need to do this." Keaton ordered, but the usually obedient Hiro didn't follow his orders.

"Sorry Keaton but I can't let yourself be around danger." Hiro said as he stood his ground.

"Step. Aside." Keaton said dangerously, a flash crossed his golden eyes as he narrowed them towards rhe robot before him.

"I'm sorry." Hiro said sincerely.

"Move." His voice dangerously low as he lifted up and arm, it seperated oddly and reformed into a high-tech looking gun, one similar to one that is used to subdue robots that held a short circuit in their system and couldn't control their movements, but this one seemed sinister.

Dangerous.

"No." Hiro said, not at all phased by the gun aimed at him.

"Fine." Keaton powered up his gun and shot a beam, Hiro closed his eyes waiting to feel some type of pain but only felt like he couldn't move.

"Idiot, did you think I actualy made a gun build into me to hurt others?" Keaton shook his head and left the building.

Shit. Huolong cursed along with Hiro.

Once he did the robots outside stopped and turned their different colored eyes towards him. They surrounded him but didn't strike, they could tell he was like them.

"Come along friend we'll make you feel at home." A robot woman said with a tender smile.

"Thank you." Keaton lowered his head as he looked behind him, turned away, and followed along with the robots.