Arc 6

Chapter 1

Mimi gasped as he opened his eyes, the golden glint in them showing shock and fear as he grabbed at his stomach, the spear had pierced through his back and stuck out his stomach only slightly.

It had been the female lead who had gone through terrible lengths to obtain her revenge.

What revenge?

The brutal reminder that Etha brushed her off as if she was a piece of trash.

She had become even more obsessed with him when he dismissed her completely and wished every day and night to be with Etha, but when the human kingdom collapsed she went into hiding with the annoying and clingy male lead.

She grew to hate Etha for leaving her in the hands of the idiot prince. He wasn't even a prince anymore.

As days and weeks and even months went by she had finally snapped and went through all kinds of dark magic to get her revenge, she had enchanted a regular lance to seek out Etha and kill him. She had cast more spells with the help of low level witches and then sent the lance on its way with a powerful thrust.

The spear had been chanted to not be seen hurdling their way, to not notice it or feel it piercing through the skies.

They would have seen it if it wasn't for the spells, that and the fact that the Demon king and Etha had been too preoccupied with looking into each others eyes to even feel anything abnormal.

[Welcome back host!] Banana sounded to his side with a good happy attitude, as if everything was fine.

Mimi hasn't realized how much he had missed the system until he heard its voice.

"Hey Banana." Mimi nodded with a rare small smile, he curled up into a fetal position and stayed there for a moment.

He could still feel the tingling sensation when their lips had touched only moments before being killed in cold blood.

His soul resonated.

He looked to the wall to see the last body he had possessed, the golden eyes were as amazing as the rest.

On the shelf was the one thing he had taken with him, a tea cup.

The same tea cup he would always drink from when sitting down with the king to have a peaceful evening.

[It seems that your soul is powerful enough to gain one weak skill and one powerful one! Would you like to choose a skill?]

"Yes please." He answered, his hand touching his lips slightly, lingering there longer than he intended.

After seeing the pitiful list he choose the only strong skill, shooting, and the weakest one that seemed durable, sowing, and was sent off to train.

Time had gone by, Mimi didn't even pay attention to how long, he had been too busy concentrating on another that he had gotten injured multiple times, in return, making his stay longer in the training grounds.

[Welcome back host! Good news this world I'll be able to travel with you.]

And just like that the two set off to the next world.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Mimi woke as many beeps and noises sounded around him, his heart was erratic as he saw himself being surrounded with nothing but white wall.

He was in a hospital.

[Alright host!] Banana began. [This world is normal, there is a huge city known as G City that is feared and also admired the most. It is ruled by three mafia families, The Takita family, the Minazuki family, and the Uozumi family.