Arc 8

Chapter 1

[Ah! Host I'm so sorry, I should have scanned her mentality!!!] Banana apologised as he kowtowed onto the floor, blood practically gushing out.

"Its fine, I get to see him in the next world." Mimi gave a tender smile as he looked at the picture of his latest body.

When Tatsuma died Shinsaku blammed himself, he should have insisted for Tatsuma to not go near her, he should have killed that girl the first chance he got.

In the end he had dragged the dead female lead away, making sure that the zombies didn't let go. Her remains weren't found, the only thing he could do for Tatsuma is to order the zombies to come to the compound and stay still as the military killed them.

Attah was greatful that Shinsaku willingly gave scientist his blood to test. He wasn't treated as a test subject, he was like a savior to all and not soon after, five years a cure was found and the world was saved.

The world lived harmonious, a statue of Tatsuma was proped up, he was known throughout the world as a kind heart who guided others to safety. Even if he did do it once. And a statue of Shinsaku was made as well, he was the savior and the boyfriend of Tatsuma who cures everyone of the sickly disease.

The reason why a statue of Shinsaku was up was mainly because he had disappeared, just like in the original plot, he was never seen again. Some say that he had taken Tatsuma to an unknown location and laid with the rotting corpse, soon death had taken him too.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye." Mimi sighed.

[Uhhh, host there's a big problem.] Banana's voice came from beside him he was kneeling while on both legs while Mimi was looking at the paintings.

"What do you mean?" Mimi asked confused.

[You didn't get a single soul shard...] Banana lowered his head in shame.

"That's fine a couple of shoul shards is nothing compared to the rest of my soul." Mimi reasured his system.

[You're right but... When you had left the souls had merged with something... Well... Someone.] He began. [When you died and the female lead killed herself the same time, instead of the soul shard scattering to another world for you to find, the female leads soul had forcefully merged with them to continue on and be with her brother... She doesn't have a system but she will keep her memories of the world she died in and the next worlds from now on, she'll have a special ability to sense where her brother is if he's around her... You host.]

"Is that a problem? What do we do?" Mimi was now pacing, the information finally sinking in, if she knew about him then she'll probably get in the way of his missions.

[It isn't a problem per say, it's more like a good thing. While we aren't sure if she'll be born in the next world, if a world has shards and she passes by them she'll merge with them automatically without her even noticing. If you find her you can simply grab hold of any part of her body and retract the soul fragments.]

"Then there's no problem." Mimi gave a smile to his system, relaxed that he'll just have to bump into her and pretend not to know her, whihc would be obvious since he doesn't.

[Well yeah no problem at all, but if she gets a higher percentage that you, when you meet her, instead of you getting the shards from her, she will be the one to get the remaining soul shards in your body and we will cease to exist...] Banana was pale at the thought of disappearing, suddenly his crystal like eyes had gone completely white and he froze on the spot.

"Banana?" Mimi looked confused as he saw his system freeze.

Not minding the system Mimi pondered at the thought. The female lead will be born again in any world and she'll have all her memories intact from the apocalyptic one. If she gets over the amount that he has he will cease to exist along with Banana. All he had to do is to find the female lead and not let her get more shards than him.