Arc 7

Chapter 1

Mimi opened his eyes, they held pain yet happiness, pain for leaving his husband yet happiness that he will see him in the next world, all he needed to do is find his virus signature.

[Welcome back host!] Banana smiled wide.

"Hey Banana." Mimi nodded with a sad smile, he sat down on the floor of this colorless room and brough his knees up to his chest, thinking of the beautiful memories he had with Daiki.

[Host? Would you like to hear your accomplishments?] Banana asked as he walked to the side, the body he had bought still with him.

"Yes." Mimi nodded.

[Well alrightly, it seems you have failed two of the three main missions, you gained 480 SP from making amends with little Saiichi and lost a total of 1500 for not stopping the kidnapping of the male lead and failing to live a normal non mafia life-]

"That was your fault." Mimi cut with with a frown.

[Eh?] Banana said confused.

"The kidnapping was your fault, you were supposed to keep an eye on her, compensate me." Mimi gava a glare that he would give to Daiki when he had done something he wasn't sulposed to do.

[Al-alright! Five hundred originaly from the kidnapping points.] Banana cried internaly as he gabe some of his own points away to compensate for his own mistake. [Anyways, you gained 300 SP for Chiyoko's mission, in total you recieved... 320 SP.] Banana cleared his throat. [In other wonderful news youre soul is at twenty percent and your skills that you can learn has broadened!]

"What do I currently have?" Mimi pondered, he's been so weak with his small soul that he had forgotten what skills he had.

[You're current skills are Instruments, computer, acting, fighting, talking, writing, plants, painting, shooting, and sowing. Amazing host, such skills will be amazing if you go into a body that is strong and healthy. I only saw a glimps of some of your skills combined, when fighting those men in the building, it was like a work of art!] Banana gushed in excitement.

"The rings..." Mimi whispered under his breath as he looked towards the pictures.

The memories from all the worlds were now clear, he can recall all of them now after getting a big portion of his soul back.

Under the picture of Matsuo sat two beautiful rings, his own and Daiki's ring.

His heart aches at the thought of his husband. The one thing that is very noticable of the room is the color that now resided in it, the walls were now the color of a pale blue, the smale color as the walls that the room him and Daiki had slept in.

[Are you ok host?] Banana asked concern in his voice.

"Yeah, how many soul shards will the next world have?" Mimi asked at the cute little boy.

[Not many like the last world, you'll have to find six this time, would you like to see the skills now?] Banana said his eyes twinkling, excited to show the skills for his host to learn and grow stronger.

"Yes."

[Alright!

Dancing
Singing
Flexibility
Medicine
Ying body
Yang body
Cooking
Swimming
Stealth