Arc 9.12

"Calm your self big sister, right now we need to settle this world's problems. These systems sure like to cause trouble in innocent worlds." Fanrong calmed his raging sister who nodded in understandment and stood with a hip out and her foot tapping impatiently.

"I'll need to get going, my time limit is up, but my current reincarnation is heading your way so not to worry." Huolong said as he winked at Fanrong who shook his head and turned it away with a feint blush in his cheeks.

"Sir, the humans are growing and they are about to arrive in three minutes." The lookout said through his head.

"Understood, just let them through, we have no intention of backing down." Fanrong sneered as he regained his usual acting of the current Keaton.

-

They stood there for a solid ten minutes before the board or humans arrived and entered through the entrance, their arms held firearms with light callibers, something alightly similar to what Keaton had installed in his arm. But from the eyes Keaton held it was infused with much more power and lethality than his peralization gun.

"Keaton, for betraying our race and disguising as one of us, I shall sentence you to death, along with your disgusting followers!" Gracie stepped forth and announced, her gun already up as she was about to pull the trigger.

Before she could even do so a hand gripped the barrel and crushed it under their strength.

"Hiro, you've been disobeying my orders for a while now." Keaton asked with a defeated look.

"Sorry Keaton, but she's going to have to step over my dead body if she dares to touch you in any way." Hiro said as he turned to look at the small woman, her eyes held terror while his held coldness and a touch of madness.

"Let her go you bastard!" One of the humans shouted as he came forth and pointed the gun at hiro's head, but it didnt go as he planned as his own gun was ripped from his hands and tossed towards one of the robots across the field.

They all stood frozen no one knowing what to do at the moment.

"Don't just stand there, shoot them!" Gracie shouted with madness. "These guns onky effect robots not humans."

"Right!" The humans nodded as they began to shoot, one after another a robot fell down, their twitching and emergy inside seemed to dim before going out all together.

Hiro dodged all of the aimed energy surges aimed towards him and stood beside Keaton.

"S-sir, what do we-" the Carol asked but had stopped when Keaton shook his eyes for her not to speak and watch.

She did as told, but her figure seemed to shake in fright.

The situation was horrible to watch, without context, the humans seemed to be destroying robots without a reason, and while they did so the robits just stood there, accepting their fate.

"Please, do something!" Carol fell to her knees as he pleased towards Keaton.

"Alright." Keaton nodded as he too couldn't stand to see anymore, the entire reason as to why he stood still and didn't do anything was because he wanted to show the humans that they weren't going to kill anyone anymore.

Even if they had done so a couple of weeks ago a sudden change in their person was unbelievable to anyone. So he decided to stick to what he knew would be alright and go into hiding.

"Why destroy us when we aren't even attacking?" Keaton asked as he stepped forward a look of despair in his eyes.

The humans suddenly stopped at the heatrbreaking look of the future CEO.