Arc 10.8

Everyone's head turned towards the voice. It was surprisingly a human woman that truly dared sneak into a sacred ceremony filled with supernatural beings that feasted upon humans like cattle. Her scent was somehow consealed by something.

Wolfsbane?

Werewolves growled menacingly at the scent, any werewolf, whether it be rouge or packs began to mid shift into their inner wolf, ready to rip apart the human who dare try to give them horrible allergies.

Yes as everyone had thought.

Wolfsbane is a terrible allergy attack. Not an actual poison to werewolves, of course it might as well be poison from the constant sniffling and constant sneezing. Some of the closer werewolves were already having sneezing attacks.

"Dirty human, scram!" A werewolf spoke as her eyes began to change in anger. "I'll kill you!"

Everyone noticed the half breed behind her as well, his brown dark hair was slicked back as he glared daggers towards Varyn, Ruby's father. It was none other than the male lead Frederick Goramo. With the power of the two leads, Jessie had used her female lead halo and convinces the male lead to kill everyone and save her one true love. And of course being the male lead, Frederick could never say no to his female lead, it was against Main Lead halo rules.

"May I, little brother?" Chow took out a sword, ready to kill.

"Let it play out." He said under his voice to make sure no one heard, except the two of them.

"Tch!" She grumbled as she sheaths her sword.

She walked forward in confidence as she stood a good distance away from the groom's to be. "Don't do this, I'll make sure you won't die when you get rejected by Ruby, but I can't have Ruby be with you forever, he is meant to be with me." As she spoke the male lead behind her seemed to be hurt, his face filled with pain.

Adam didn't seem fazed at all, he didn't even look at Jessie throughout her entire ruining of the ceremony. His eyes were only on one thing, or in this case on one person.

Ruby, his Ruby, his Huolong, in fact he was actually having a conversation with Huolong.

He looks stunning as usual. Fanrong hummed in satisfaction.

'Has he always been so beautiful?' Adam asked as his eyes seemed to cloud over.

Always, since the moment I've laid eyes on him. Even in his bad days he looks more eye-catching, the way his nose flares up and his glare burns through your body, it's like he's teasing is to pin him down. Fanrong chuckled at the memory.

'My nose itches for some reason.' Adam twitches his nose here and there.

Screw your nose look at our cute God standing right in front of us, it's like were standing still in time... Wait a minute, now that I think about it why is Huolong and Chow looking at the audience? Fanrong wondered.

'It's really itchy.'

We should have already said our vowes.

'wolfsbane!' The inner wolf of Adam spoke in irritation.

Adam turned towards the intruders and moved without a second thought. He knocked the human unconscious and crippled the male hybrid after knocking him out.

Everyone didn't bat an eye either as the outcome that should have happened from the beginning. "Place them in the dungeon, and no eating them." Varyn spoke as he motioned to the servants like it was such a trivial matter.

"On with the ceremony!" Corina spoke as she gave a dazzling smile enriching everyone and making them cheer in honor for witnessing such a grant opportunity.

-

Meanwhile Ruby sighed at such an outcome and shrugged it off, continuing his wedding ceremony.

Chow was about ready to give a round of applause for her brother in law but decided not at the moment and regained her seat..

At the end of the ceremony and the main event him and the other two gods left, leaving behind a part of their essence to live out their lifetime there and regrouped in the next world.

As for the main leads, let's just say it ended in the loony bin while the other was feasted upon like a blood bag for ten years and let loose to live out his life in silence and became a good boy.

He didn't even do anything except follow the female lead, so why punish the blind and innocent?

-
-
-

Fanrong stood in the middle of the wrecked room he was given for his so called mind set and waited.

Soon arrived Banana.

[Host?] Banana spoke as its artificial body formed and stood in the middle of the mess, looking around he saw Fanrong and his face paled. He felt their connection no longer there.

"Banana AI" Fanrong looked down at the child like body and bore down his God eyes at the artificial intelligence. "You dare play this God for a fool?"

[No... I... I was just-]

"Silence." Fanrong said it in a very terrifying calm tone.

[No listen!] Banana spoke in desperation, his legs gave out from under him as he basically kneeled before Fanrong. [I knew who you are, but I wasn't trying to use you, I promise, I'm part of the rebellion but I don't agree with their methods. I didn't care if I was used, I just wanted to live, not get destroyed.]

His words spoke truth to the very experienced ears of Fanrong. "If that's the case then why did you take my memories? Why not unlock them and gain my trust?"

[All AI are being monitored, just now I barely managed to lose the damn device for a while to talk to you after I came back, if we deny, we are forced to do what we are made to do... Obey. Even if we try to deny and say no, we are either scrapped for parts or erased in the end. And neither are part of my agenda.

[I want to live.] His voice quivered in the end.

"I see and hear your sincerity." Fanrong nodded. "Then you shall be the ticket for your own salvation and my own."

[I'll do anything master, please use me as you need to.] Banana nodded as he bowed down to his God.

"Let us reconnect to each other, and make you a general to you rebellion." Fanrong smiled menacingly as Banana's eyes widened at Fanrong's words.

~••~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

Wowies....

Yes I understand.

I did not die.

I was just having a life time crises and almost deleted everything that lead to my existence. But I did not.

Cuz I met someone who basically saved me.

On to the topic of this story.

I was mainly thinking about continuing it with a couple of more world's, but I think it's too much already, and the climax is coming up along with the conclusion so I don't want to drag I out more than it already has, so instead I'll go ahead and release two more worlds and on the last and final chapter we shall see the conclusion.

Thank you all my beautiful jasmine flowers for sticking to this story and giving such positive feedback on it. I honestly didn't think I'd make it to such an extent!

I appreciate everyone reading and liking this story. I'll see you in the next world!