Arc 9.3

"Good morning Mr. Paterson." Gracie greeting as usual when she saw her co-worker.

"Good morning Miss. Kemp, did you have a good night's rest?" Keaton asked as usual.

"Yes, I'm rested and ready for another day worth of work!" She gushed in excitement.

"Wonderful to hear, today we'll be working on a new model, people all over the world have been requesting for a new skin texture in the model bot industry, I was thinking we should begin constructing a softer skin type to this model. I've already gotten a green light to begin working, of course we won't be the only ones working, we'll be going to another team shortly tomorrow." Keaton began to talk and explain their work squeduel and went to their own seperate labs in the same room to help eachother with creating the perfect chemical compound to the new skin.

This time would be the perfect time to confess, tomorrow the female lead will meet the male lead as the two would meet earlier than predicted, usually Gracie would simply be working with chemicals to produce a lasting skin graph the normal, but he wanted to get the plot going faster. This task was only assigned to the male lead and his team.

"Ah yes, the team you'll be asighned to will be Mr. Heath's, he'll show you-"

"You mean the Mr. Heath?" Gracie's eyes twinkled as she heard her idols name.

"Seems Mr. Heath has another admirer." Keaton said as he gave a small chuckle when he saw Gracie blush.

"No, no, I mean I do admire him, it's just that he's my idol!" She squealed.

"That's a new one." Keaton now laughed.

"Stop- stop teasing!" Gracie blushed more as she held her burning cheeks.

"Sorry, sorry, anyway we should get to work for now."

As they did, night came and like usual Keaton took Gracie to her home, he would do so ever since he had found out that she would walk back and forth from her home, this city wasn't dangerous, but one couldn't be too careful at night.

"As usual, thank you for the ride Mr. Paterson." Gracie thanked and left the car, closing the door she was about to walk into her apartment complex when Keaton called after her, he had gotten out as well and was walking towards her, he looked even more handsome than usual under the full moon tonight.

"Just a moment Miss. Kemp."

"Yes?" Gracie said as she snapped out of her daydream.

"I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now." Keaton began to act flustered, a small dust of red coating his cheeks as he began his perfectly timed confession

"And what's that Mr. Paterson?" Gracie looked on in confusion.

"I've fallen for you, and I know you're not looking for a relationship right now, I just wanted you to know my feelings before I go crazy, you don't have to respond to me, I'm just happy working along side you." With that he turned and got back into his car and left for the company, leaving an even more dazed female lead at the entrance of the building.

The next day was as usual, Gracie had entered and was now a bit nervous when meeting up with Keaton since his whole confession last night. Yet it disappointed her when he seemed to act normal like any other day.

"Goodmorning Miss. Kemp, follow me, I'll be guiding you to the twentieth floor, the floor Mr. Heath is asigned to along with his team." Keaton smiled as they went into the private elevator, she was nervous, she had never been in this very fancy elevator, much less in an elevator that's occupied by her and a man that had confessed his feelings for her.